New Jersey news?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they forgot to tell NCEES that they could release the results to us.  Totally plausible.

Maybe they forgot to tell NCEES that they could release the results to us.  Totally plausible.
Through some weird glitch I can't look at my checklist since I have a separate application from my EIT. When I called Friday, the lady told me I passed. But given the mix ups with the checklists, I'm not feeling 100% comfortable. I called again asking how I can look at the checklist and a different lady told me they can't tell me whether I passed over the phone, so now I'm  wondering whether the first lady was just telling me what I wanted to hear......

What a mess....

Through some weird glitch I can't look at my checklist since I have a separate application from my EIT. When I called Friday, the lady told me I passed. But given the mix ups with the checklists, I'm not feeling 100% comfortable. I called again asking how I can look at the checklist and a different lady told me they can't tell me whether I passed over the phone, so now I'm  wondering whether the first lady was just telling me what I wanted to hear......

What a mess....
There's a chance it was the same lady.

Sucks... I think the PPI memorial day sales ended yesterday at midnight.  Hoping for a Father's day sale.  It's ironic because I'm trying to make my dad proud of me for once.

Mine said "Completed" When I called Thursday the lady said that I passed.
I have a friend his first name starts with "S" and his status is still "unchecked". Maybe the alphabetical theory  is not wrong after all...

Back