New Jersey news?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know what they say when you call
My checklist still has "Unchecked" next to Passed PE Exam. I plan on calling when it changes. Hopefully thats today, if I hear anything I will post. If you find out anything please keep us updated. 

NJ is killing me!

Last edited by a moderator:
OKay, reality check time. Let's test the alphabetical listing hypothesis.

Please post the last name initial and if you see completed or unchecked.

Chances are that if you call and ask, you will hear the rustling of papers for 30 seconds before them telling you that they can't find you in the system.

So far as of 10:50 AM EST I am Unchecked. Last name "L".

Changed to completed at 11:30 AM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know if they will update the checklist if you fail?  
I have no idea actually.  It said unchecked prior to completed and the date was blank.  Perhaps someone who took the exam in October can shed some light?

People in my office:

Last name C completed

Last name D completed

Sorry bro, you should probably register for Octobers exam.  PPI has some memorial day sales going on now.

I just called the board and the lady told me if it says completed, then the requirement was met, which means you passed. Last name starts with M and mine says "Completed." She congratulated me so I guess I can be a bit less skeptical. 

I think at this point it is safe to assume that 'unchecked' means failed. 😣😭

Could they be entered into the system by the number assigned to us? We were assigned seats by numbers not alphabetically.

I think at this point it is safe to assume that 'unchecked' means failed. 😣😭

Could they be entered into the system by the number assigned to us? We were assigned seats by numbers not alphabetically.
I don't think we have enough data just yet to draw any conclusions. Particularly for those later in the alphabet.

But I'd personally feel more comfortable with "completed" next to my name.

*I think NCEES assigns seats and its based on who registered earliest.

Also, update, I saw another person with "completed" on the checklist and the date was May 25.  The date on my checklist is May 24.  So that is an indication that they are still updating people as of today.  Dont panic yet.

Back