New Jersey news?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine just changed to completed! I plan on calling during lunch to see if that means I passed.

Edit: Called at lunch and I was told I passed!

Last edited by a moderator:
So much for alphabetical.

Maybe the same people answering the phones are the same people entering the data?

I just spoke with the state licensing board and they said they are still updating the results into their system. They confirmed that if you see "Completed" next to the item it means that you passed the exam. They will begin mailing out letters next week.

I just spoke with the state licensing board and they said they are still updating the results into their system. They confirmed that if you see "Completed" next to the item it means that you passed the exam. They will begin mailing out letters next week.
oh boy! Did they give an indication of when they will finish updating the results? I don't want to agonize over this over the long weekend.

If you call the state board directly (the 973-504-6460 number), you might be able to find out directly. A coworker of mine found out he passed, then I called and found out I passed! The lady I called said results would be released Tuesday. 

Great weekend! 

If you call the state board directly (the 973-504-6460 number), you might be able to find out directly. A coworker of mine found out he passed, then I called and found out I passed! The lady I called said results would be released Tuesday. 

Great weekend! 
Will they tell you if you failed? 

I don't know, I should have asked. It's a suspicion of mine that they won't (I received a follow-up call to an earlier inquiry that said I passed and will receive scores next week, but those are mutually exclusive), but it seems like they're reading off the same checklist that some folks around here are able to access (Passed PE Exam Completed). But then more suspicion, they may be told to say that. I have faith that they're legitimate. 

I called the Board about an hour ago (last name L, Enviro).  I was told that that my information had not been entered yet, that there was no guarantee that the one person on staff entering the results will finish today, and some of us may be waiting until next week. 

My advice:  enjoy the long weekend and stay hopeful!  :)

I just called from out of the country because I was too anxious... 

the lady was so nice and said I passed

worth the international call

I can't edit as a guest, but for record purposes, last name G, Electrical and Computer: Power. Called about 11:50 AM 

tenor.gif

Back