New Jersey news?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called and the women said she did not have my results in yet but my last name is A, im trying to be optimistic but I am leaning towards a F

I took transpo

I just called and the women said she did not have my results in yet but my last name is A, im trying to be optimistic but I am leaning towards a F

I took transpo
Don't fret.Ā  They are not done typing in the results.Ā  Give them a call again next Wednesday.

I took transpo
I was in the same situation earlier. Have faith

Not during the exam. But I did Hulk out waiting for results.

What about you? Are you gonna ball out now that you passed?
Congrats dude.Ā  I'll probably ball out tonight by enjoying a Fresca or two.Ā  Thanks for asking!

There are still people whose status shows unchecked on the website. Also someoneĀ said showing completed might not necessarily mean passed.

There are still people whose status shows unchecked on the website. Also someoneĀ said showing completed might not necessarily mean passed.
Well I hope thatā€™s not true.... not sure if whoever answers the phone just looks at that checklist or reads pass/fail from something else...

Are the results not showing up on the NCESS website?Ā  I know that NJ used NCESS as test administrator this test, but for the 2 tests in 2017 results were released on NCESS website first. NCESS should have your official scores or diagnostic if you failed.

For those that did pass, make sure your stamp uses GE with the license number.Ā  Apparently they haveĀ 2 sets of regulations going around,Ā  1 with it and 1 without. The 1 they emailed me in December says to include it, but the 1 on their website said not to. I'm not sure if they updated the website version yet.

Due to the apparent dumpster fire over at the NJ licensing board, hoping for verification from NCEES by EOB today.

giphy.gif

There's no reason why they shouldn't be released today. It seems like they updated their database on Friday. There are other states who had more people taking the exam, so there is really no excuse.....Ā 

Back