ND Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkalenze

Reaction score
Has anybody heard when North Dakota might be sending results?

I think North Dakota is a letter state, but I'm just hoping to see something in the mail by Saturday.

The wait continues.............

Anybody get their letter today? my mail doesn't come until afternoon, so I'm getting antsy

Is it possible that only the Passing letters were mailed out yesterday? It's after 5 and I still don't have any mail in the box. So not sure if the mail just hasn't arrived yet or I didn't get my letter today. The guy I studied with all the time got his letter in Mandan and he passed so I know they are out.

Longest mail day of my life. Mailman just left and I Passed!!

To those passing, the ND State Board is asking for $178.00 for registration. So we just enclose the check and send it? Do we have to indicate somewhere that this check is being sent towards registration for XYZ? Or copy the "pass" letter and enclose it?

Longest mail day of my life. Mailman just left and I Passed!!

To those passing, the ND State Board is asking for $178.00 for registration. So we just enclose the check and send it? Do we have to indicate somewhere that this check is being sent towards registration for XYZ? Or copy the "pass" letter and enclose it?

I stopped into the board today and paid my registration. Simple, easy and they should just match the name on the check to the name being registered.

Back