NCEES Website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

got answer on passing test "IT IS CERTAIN"

:party-smiley-048:

LOL
The 8ball I used must work for NCEES, it still didn't give me any results.

Results are coming today!!!!! 8ball just confirmed it~!
I got a "most definately" !!

Odd.... I got try again later
hahaha... how prophetic!
Am I going to pass the PE Mechanical exam this time?

I got "YES" to my question from the 8ball. good sign

Has anyone else tried chatting with NCEES this morning? I've been on "hold" for 15 mins now. Maybe they are working hard on something else!

:waiting:

could the NCEES website issue just be due to a lot of the FE candidates signing in to get their results?

i'm just trying to not get my hopes up too much. :(

Has anyone else tried chatting with NCEES this morning? I've been on "hold" for 15 mins now. Maybe they are working hard on something else!:waiting:
well their off tomorrow - maybe today is their christmas party, and they took the phone off the hook.

got answer on passing test "IT IS CERTAIN"

:party-smiley-048:

LOL
The 8ball I used must work for NCEES, it still didn't give me any results.

Results are coming today!!!!! 8ball just confirmed it~!
I got a "most definately" !!

Odd.... I got try again later
hahaha... how prophetic!
Am I going to pass the PE Mechanical exam this time?

I got "YES" to my question from the 8ball. good sign
I've been trying to get them to clarify the notification process used for my state. The first time I sat there and waited and waited until the connection timed out. The next time I asked the question and waited and waited and then asked if this thing was working and then the representative said right away how may I help you. I then re-asked my question about the notification procedure for the state of Michigan (results go to state, state validates, then NCEES notifies) and was told "It is our system. Our IT dept is working on it." which doesn't even come close to answering my question. I want to know if I'll end up having to wait until the next MI board meeting for find out the results because I get the impression that it's kind of a part time board and they don't meet again until the end of Jan.

According to Magic 8 ball:

Are the PE results coming out today? "You may rely on it".

Are Texas results included? "It is decidedly so".

Did I pass the exam? "Ask again later".

Dang, even the 8-ball is givin' me grief...

I am trying to log onto my account and it wouldn't let me...maybe they are updating currently!
making some tweaks: what does it mean?

it means "act of pinching or pulling with a jerk; sharp pluck; teasing joke or teasing action"

What ^^^^ teasing oh boy that is what we need right now !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a don't count on it for passing and a doubtful for getting results before Christmas.

Back