NCEES Website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to log in earlier when the first FE result was posted here. I found that it states "NCEES does not release results for this board"; which I reckon means that I've gotta wait until the AK board gets everything and mails out the letters or updates their website... Guess I'll find out next year when I get back from travels...

ARG! To know that they've been released and not be able to find out! ****! :waitwall:

this lagging shows what it is going to be like when results are really out; another 30 min delay to reach to your account.

Maybe it is better for NCEES to upload them early in the morning that amount of people login in can be distributed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got in...but it's telling me that I need to update my info to take the April exam. I'm afraid that's a bad sign...

Fingers crossed. I have attempted FE 5 times. Did not study the first 4 times just showed up. With the bad economy and no raise, realized how imp it was to get certified. Busted my ass for 3 months and here I am. Hoping for the best. All the best to all.

Finally got in...but it's telling me that I need to update my info to take the April exam. I'm afraid that's a bad sign...
Don't worry about it. They make everyone do that to make sure they've got the latest information.

I am trying to log onto my account and it wouldn't let me...maybe they are updating currently!

We have been trying for 30 mins and can't get logged in either. Hopefully that's a good sign! :party-smiley-048:

Good luck StaceyG and everyone else too!!!
Since 4 states have released EIT results, every person on this forum has bombarded the NCEES site. I'd think the delay was due to this.
(Including myself)
I finally got in after sitting at the login for about 30 minutes. My status still reads results / diagnostics still not available. So the wait continues... They may be holding the PE emails until the FE results slow down on the server. just a hunch with no data to support it.

It's after 5 in Clemson so I doubt any more results out today. I am hoping FE results sent out today, PE results tomorrow around the same time.

I am trying to log onto my account and it wouldn't let me...maybe they are updating currently!

We have been trying for 30 mins and can't get logged in either. Hopefully that's a good sign! :party-smiley-048:

Good luck StaceyG and everyone else too!!!
Since 4 states have released EIT results, every person on this forum has bombarded the NCEES site. I'd think the delay was due to this.
(Including myself)
I finally got in after sitting at the login for about 30 minutes. My status still reads results / diagnostics still not available. So the wait continues... They may be holding the PE emails until the FE results slow down on the server. just a hunch with no data to support it.
GJ

HOUSTON, DO WE HAVE A GO OR NO GO FOR COMMENCING DDoS ATTACK ON NCEES?

EB, congratulations on a sucessfully executed DDoS attack. NCEES is DOA... not really, i just logged on, i dont see the problem you guys are having.

I just got in and the same old "waiting on results" Given the fact that not a single state has released any results yet I am not optimistic they will be out tomorrow. I am totally disappointed with NCEES. There is no excuse for this. They might as well go back to using a typewriter and mail out letters. It would probably be quicker!

I just got in and the same old "waiting on results" Given the fact that not a single state has released any results yet I am not optimistic they will be out tomorrow. I am totally disappointed with NCEES. There is no excuse for this. They might as well go back to using a typewriter and mail out letters. It would probably be quicker!
what is sad is that when the tests were hand graded and letters were mailed out, it was quicker than with scantron and email.

Support agents were still chating at 5:30 est. Here is our conversation:

Support Agent: Hello, welcome to exam registration support. How can I help you?

me: hello, can you tell me when the GA PE results will be available?

Support Agent: within a week or two

me: I have been out of work for many months and have a lead on a job right now that requires the PE. I need to update the hiring manager asap with my test results in order to be considered for this position. Is it possible the results will be available by Friday?

Support Agent: not likely

me: in the past when I have taken the test the results have always been available before Christmas. Is there any particular reason why they will not be available by then this year?

Support Agent: the exam was a week later this oct than it has been in the past

me: yes, I realize that. but based on the number of days between taking the test and when I have received results in the past it's been 53 to 58 days. If results are not going to be avaialble until two more weeks that is far more than 58 days. I thought the results was supposed to be more streamlined now???? anyway, looks like I will not get this job either.

Support Agent: NCEES states that results will be released within 8-10 weeks. this is week 8

me: yes I know. But as I said, in the past it has been more like 6-8 weeks which has been good. now that things are "streamlined" it's actually taking the 8-10 weeks. seems odd to me.

Support Agent: Please revisit the NCEES web site and read the information we have posted on our web site regarding scoring: http://bit.ly/9LRymt . We post 8–10 weeks because that is indeed how long it can take.

I understand that you are anxious for your results, as are the other 50,000 examinees worldwide that took the exam. However; there are certain measures that must take place in order to verify that exams were fair and accurate.

me: I'm sure you do understand. Oh wait, you have a job. have a good night

Support Agent: Please feel free to contact Tim Miller, NCEES Director of Exam Services with your questions/comments.

Back