NCEES Website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just logged on. Diagnostic/Results not available yet.
:waitwall:
Can you tell me the way you log in? There are several way you can link into the account.
clicking under examinees, then my state, (Colorado), then login info.
Time saver: you don't even need to click your state, just a state. You're welcome for the 2 seconds.
Tried again and now I can't get past the login page. Looks like they're a little busy. C'mon PE results, bring it!!

its the EIT's jamming up the website. PE's you just have to wait!!

(as I sit here and refresh the website, even though I KNOW they are not coming until next week) Lol

I just logged on. Diagnostic/Results not available yet.
:waitwall:
Can you tell me the way you log in? There are several way you can link into the account.
clicking under examinees, then my state, (Colorado), then login info.
I try this method but it is running forever and stop afterward...I guess I will try tonight..
No news of any PE results. Doubt you're missing anything.

I am trying to log onto my account and it wouldn't let me...maybe they are updating currently!

We have been trying for 30 mins and can't get logged in either. Hopefully that's a good sign! :party-smiley-048:

Good luck StaceyG and everyone else too!!!
Since 4 states have released EIT results, every person on this forum has bombarded the NCEES site. I'd think the delay was due to this.

EIT is up in CA!!! wowowow considering we're typically holding up the rear of the reporting pack!! Good luck everyone!!
Where in CA did you take it? Thanks and congratulation.
Los Angeles area at the Pomoa Fairplex. I have a feeling I will be leaving work still not being able to get the score!! At least I saw the official link telling me my scores were reported...Just waiting refreshing the result window that poped up....phew this is stressful...

I took the PE in same area ....hopefully the PE result will come soon. Thanks!

only hit ALT + F4 to enable the super hax that allow you to auto update the site

Last edited by a moderator:
only hit ALT + F4 to enable the super hax that allow you to auto update the site

And we crashed....Now that people are getting off work or back from lunch or just got wind of this chaos everyone is trying to log on and now they're down....ughh

Back