My Guess April 2009 exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'D say they send them at the same time. so you know simultaneously.

Okay, where is everyone ELSES guess on the test results? Mine is still June 16 at 2 pm.

Smarty pants :p

I have three guesses. Super lucky guess is <checks spreadsheet> June 17th (one chick got her results in 54 days here IN GA). I'm hopeful that at least by June 23 (the average of 4 engineers results comes out to 60 days). But I'm sure it won't be until July 15th (when they told me they would be out "mid-July"). Government poopy-heads. I'm guessing midnight computer update :)

All the state boards and NCEES are pretty good in not giving away date before the results are updated! The result will be released in mid-july is what they have said every year until one good day in either June or July you find out results!

I feel that mid-July is pretty professional response and it only means DO NOT DISTURB!

I feel good about early part of next week at the latest.

9 hours 15 minutes and counting........................... I wish. LOL

Wow, I am so glad I didn't know about this site until after I passed. Reading topics like this would have driven me crazy while I was waiting for my results! Good luck everyone! For some of you, the wait is almost over!

I hope that the boards didn't get the results until after their board meeting. Otherwise, it would mean that, in Georgia, they prioritize entering the licenses for engineers in Alabama and Florida, et al, above the people who live here. They've been entering 2-3 comity per day and yesterday entered about 10 of those no-state-tax-paying, taking-my-local-work mo-fos. (Says the girl who in the last year has worked in Texas, DC, and Tennessee. :insert shy smiley here:)

it's so dead today, you people are killing me, i need distraction! because assuming they do come out today it will still be days before i get mine. ice break people! that's y i'm here

it's so dead today, you people are killing me, i need distraction! because assuming they do come out today it will still be days before i get mine. ice break people! that's y i'm here
Same problem here... Its been absolutely calm in here today.... May be calm before the storm! Even if results come out today it will be some time before I get them....

Agreed. I just want to know when I'll be getting my results at this point. If I knew it wasn't going to be for another 3 weeks, I wouldn't be anxious about it now. As it is though, I suspect they will come sometime next week, but I don't know so I've already been anxious for about a week.... and reading these boards isn't really helping!!!

i enjoy reading the boards actually. at least i'm not alone. or driving my friends nuts - somehow i think i'd be labeled the worst friend ever if i talked about my results 24-7

shoot I'm driving myself nuts getting my hopes up every time someone "predicts" when results are coming. The truth is nobody really knows anything except NCEES and they aren't gonna tell us anything except the blanket CYA statement "10-12 weeks after the exam date".

Welp, my board has done no adding of anything this morning. I am just today looking to see if they add them throughout the day... And I'm actually super-busy today! My clients are just going to have to wait!

its a good thing that my CAD work is pretty brainless. i'd hate to be actually designing something. of course, then i'd be busier and in turn not thinking about it so much

Back