My Guess April 2009 exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But but but...
And Florida's Board meeting agenda for the 17th shows that they will be discussing results at their meeting.
ELSES releases results directly to the examinees in Florida, so a board meeting to discuss results is irrelevant to the timetable the the results come out.

http://www.els-examreg.org/state_info.php?state=Florida

In Georgia ELSES releases the results to the GA board then the board informs the examinees.

http://www.els-examreg.org/state_info.php?state=Georgia

Since no state has reported results yet (not even states where ELSES releases the results directly to examinees) it seems highly unlikely that you will hear anything from Georgia today.

Don't get your hopes up if you are waiting for results for Georgia from their board meeting today I think you will end the day being disappointed.

:2cents:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh. I was just kidding about 2:30. According to my calculations (twirls mustache - I am going through electrolysis though) the Georgia results might be in on the 17th and probably by the 23rd. I would tell you how I came up with those numbers, but you all would think I was some sort of OCD psycho. Has anyone actually asked his/her Board when they think the results will be available?

Colorado should expect to get their email notifications the week of June 29th...

I agree with geofs. Arizona has always been one of the first states to report. I received my October '08 results on Wednesday, December 17th (by email) at 7:27 am, PST.

I think June 17th is the date. One more week!

Good luck to everyone!

NC results for the October exam took exactly 8 weeks to be posted on the website.

8 weeks would be June 19th.

I hope it's sooner, but that's my guess.

Well, this tookthe wind out of my sails. Per GA Board website:

" Examination grades are generally mailed out in mid-July for April examinations, and mid-February for October examinations. Wall certificates are generally mailed within four months of examination grade notifications."

I want my mommy!

Well, this tookthe wind out of my sails. Per GA Board website:" Examination grades are generally mailed out in mid-July for April examinations, and mid-February for October examinations. Wall certificates are generally mailed within four months of examination grade notifications."

I want my mommy!

That is a official statement. Normally results come out earlier than that.

Well, I guess that is why I am glad I am dealing with an Elses state like Vermont

for what it's worth, last year April PE Arizona results were received on June 10, and Idaho results were received on June 20

And my state, which was a state that had results sent to them first and then they sent out letters, had results in mailboxes June 17. I think this week is the week for e-mail results. The floodgate of results is about to open.

And good luck, everyone!

And my state, which was a state that had results sent to them first and then they sent out letters, had results in mailboxes June 17. I think this week is the week for e-mail results. The floodgate of results is about to open.
And good luck, everyone!
I hope your right....I GUESS!

I am from connecticut and I checked the department of consumer protection. I put my last name etc... and it gave me a license number with pending after it. Do you think this means I passed??

I am from connecticut and I checked the department of consumer protection. I put my last name etc... and it gave me a license number with pending after it. Do you think this means I passed??
I have checked the Ohio Board roster of names of licensed engineers. My name appears there with "Reviewed" in the status column. A friend of mine who was scheduled for the exam and cancelled prior to the ELSES deadline and received a partial refund of exam fees also has his name listed with the same "Reviewed" in the status column. So, being on the list in Ohio simply means that you were approved to sit for the exam.

I took the CT exam as well. I'm "pending" since before the October exam, which I failed.

Sorry to say that "Pending" does not mean you passed.

By the way, I asked the same question after I took the October exam.

How does that work with a direct mail state like Florida? Since the results are coming directly from ELSES to the examinee then to the state. So we find out before our state board does? Is that correct?

Back