Most Hated State by Every State

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pretty funny.  I forget what I was talking about with my husband the other day, but I said something like, "AND THERE'S NOTHING OUT IN OKLAHOMA." But I've never been there??? How do I know what Oklahoma has to offer?  
I've driven through maybe 12 times. There's nothing there.

This is pretty funny.  I forget what I was talking about with my husband the other day, but I said something like, "AND THERE'S NOTHING OUT IN OKLAHOMA." But I've never been there??? How do I know what Oklahoma has to offer?  

I've driven through maybe 12 times. There's nothing there.
I mean, for crying out loud, they have a town called "Nowhere."

So like the central Florida people hate the beach Florida people?

Or the snowbirds hate the actual Florida people?

When I drove through FL a few weeks ago I was reminded how different the central part of FL is from the Coastal parts

And how different the NE (where I'm from) is from southern FL. I started hating places like Lauderdale, Daytona, PC Beach, etc. I love the small Florida towns, like Melbourne, and basically the entire Gulf coast. Just a more laid back feel to them.

Just want to go on record here and say that I don't hate everybody. I would say that in general, New Jersey hates New York in the summer for everyone going down to the beaches.

Just want to go on record here and say that I don't hate everybody. I would say that in general, New Jersey hates New York in the summer for everyone going down to the beaches.
giphy.gif

I wish I could remember their names so I could track them down on FB or something, but there were these 4 guys from Jersey I was in the Army with, very typical of the stereotypical jersey guys, but they were a fucking riot to hang out with.  We had a gang of Jersey, Southern, and Puerto-Rican guys that ended up hanging out with on the weekends, it made for some good times!  

So like the central Florida people hate the beach Florida people?

Or the snowbirds hate the actual Florida people?

When I drove through FL a few weeks ago I was reminded how different the central part of FL is from the Coastal parts

And how different the NE (where I'm from) is from southern FL. I started hating places like Lauderdale, Daytona, PC Beach, etc. I love the small Florida towns, like Melbourne, and basically the entire Gulf coast. Just a more laid back feel to them.
I think it's also that everyone in FL believes they live in the real FL. 

When my wife was in her senior year of HS (way before we got married) she had to move from north Atlanta suburbs to Live Oak, Florida - talk about an absolute **** hole of a place to have to spend your senior year- she made me drive through there and it was like one of those town the A-team would visit and rescue the town from the evil
Menace who ruled the whole town...

Back