MINNESOTA - RESULTS APRIL '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at last! my number shows up on the state's website now. woohoo! now i just have to wait for my certificate to show up.

You should receive you PE license number on a small card in the mail a couple days after your information is posted on the board's website. Then about 6 months from now you will receive your 8.5" X 11" wall certificate.

at last! my number shows up on the state's website now. woohoo! now i just have to wait for my certificate to show up.

You should receive you PE license number on a small card in the mail a couple days after your information is posted on the board's website. Then about 6 months from now you will receive your 8.5" X 11" wall certificate.
Any idea the reason for the long wait for the wall certificate?? I guess in the big picture of things it makes no difference, just seems odd that it would take 6 months to get a certificate out!!

I have no idea. It might even be longer if the state government shuts down in a couple weeks.

Just wanted to know if anyone has not received a license yet due to the MN government shutdown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back