MINNESOTA - RESULTS APRIL '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just went and got the Saturday mail and nothing for results. Even though I basically knew it wouldn't be in there...my mind still played a trick on me and thought maybe there's a 1% chance some got mailed out late yesterday and it would show up today. But nothing yet! Looks like we get to move our suspense into next week. At least now I can somewhat forget about it for a couple days knowing it can't show up till next week sometime. Have a good holiday weekend.
I did the same thing today. I was even watching for the mailman. Oh well. I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest now.

Just went and got the Saturday mail and nothing for results. Even though I basically knew it wouldn't be in there...my mind still played a trick on me and thought maybe there's a 1% chance some got mailed out late yesterday and it would show up today. But nothing yet! Looks like we get to move our suspense into next week. At least now I can somewhat forget about it for a couple days knowing it can't show up till next week sometime. Have a good holiday weekend.
I did the same thing today. I was even watching for the mailman. Oh well. I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday at the earliest now.
I practically chased down the mail truck, even though I knew there would be nothing. It's gonna be a loooonnnngggg 4 or 5 more days, especially once we go back to work on Tuesday.

Anyone get the mail yet today? I took a year off from taking the thing and choose the Construction test and not the SE1, I feel way better about this time......but still nervous :)

I'm thinking that you guys/gals will get the results tomorrow.

Think about it, if you live in the metro area and get the results today that would mean that the MN Board would have been working on Saturday.

That's a good point. I don't think they worked Saturday!! HOPEFULLY they get them out today. I talked to them late Friday and they were not out yet (which I guess we know now cause not one person got results in the mail Sat). I really hope they mail them today. Let us know on here if anyone talks to them and finds out if they were in fact mailed.

Only thing we can do now is call them to see if they were mailed today, or will be (hopefully). I'll try calling them later today, but not sure I will get the opportunity before they close at 4:30.

Just tried calling, and I got passed along to about 4 different people before ending up at some person named "Holly" that went to voicemail. I won't have another opportunity to call today (at least not before 4:30), so I guess I'll just give up and wait.

Just called the Board. Bottom line is results are not out yet. She would not give me any indication of when they'll go out except to say "we are working on them and they will go out when they are done".

Needless to say that didn't help me much.

At least KS updates the front page of the state licensing website to say when peoples letters will be mailed.

Man I miss Minnesota!!!

If I recall correctly we were, if not the last state, in the last 5 to get notified about the October PE results. And the notification of passing was a letter with instructions on where to send your license fee to.

Keep up hope everyone!

Trust me, the wait will be worth it!!!!

Just recieved my MN Results and I passed!
Really?!? CONGRATULATIONS if so!! This got me off guard cause I spoke with Board late yesterday and got no indication that letters were ready to be mailed out yet. I was told they were still being worked on. Congrats again!! I hope I get to post something similar in a day or so!!

Just recieved my MN Results and I passed!
Really?!? CONGRATULATIONS if so!! This got me off guard cause I spoke with Board late yesterday and got no indication that letters were ready to be mailed out yet. I was told they were still being worked on. Congrats again!! I hope I get to post something similar in a day or so!!
Thanks! I am in Northern Minneapolis area so they probably got sent out yesturday.

I'm not waiting for any results but can we get a confirmation on letters in the mail?

I'm not waiting for any results but can we get a confirmation on letters in the mail?
Yes it came in the mail this morning. Postmarked yesturday May 31st. I am located in Fridley, MN.
Great...Now I'm stuck at work for another 6 hours or so wondering if mine is also waiting in my mailbox.

...and the nervousness grows by the minute. Well this is going to be a worthless day at work.

Back