MINNESOTA - RESULTS APRIL '11

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not waiting for any results but can we get a confirmation on letters in the mail?
Yes it came in the mail this morning. Postmarked yesturday May 31st. I am located in Fridley, MN.
Great...Now I'm stuck at work for another 6 hours or so wondering if mine is also waiting in my mailbox.

...and the nervousness grows by the minute. Well this is going to be a worthless day at work.
Heh, I haven't been very productive at work since results first started coming out last Wednesday afternoon.

Told the wife to let me know when the mail comes if the board letter is there, and if it is, I know where I am going on my lunch hour (I only live 10 miles from work).

Did not think that I would see them today, well I will have to check it out when I get home. Don't see the need to go at lunch and get bad news (either did not pass or not at home.)

Well I rushed home over my lunch hour only find an empty mailbox again! Not entirely empty I guess, just empty of the letter I care about! Hopefully others are seeing their's. I don't live in the Minneapolis area, so very easily could be a day delayed for me in the mailing process. The wait goes on... I wouldn't have even gotten excited if someone else hadn't said their's showed up this morning.

I'm not waiting for any results but can we get a confirmation on letters in the mail?
Yes it came in the mail this morning. Postmarked yesturday May 31st. I am located in Fridley, MN.

So does the pass letter look like a regular letter? Or is it a big envelope?
It came in a regular size envelope. It is the same type of envelope that I received when my application to take the exam was accepted.

So does the pass letter look like a regular letter? Or is it a big envelope?
It came in a regular size envelope. It is the same type of envelope that I received when my application to take the exam was accepted.
Thanks for the information. Hope that it is at home when I get there.

I PASSED!!! civil - structural. I'm so friggin jacked right now!!! Whoooooo!

It came in a regular letter envelope and there was two sheets; one was the letter saying I passed and the other was the form to fill out and send in with a check for $132 to get my license, which I already dropped in the mail!

The funny thing is, you could hold the unopened envelope up to the light and read the letter. My wife knew that I passed without even opening the envelope!

Good luck to all that are still waiting, hope your fortunes are as good as mine!

Just to confirm, I called the board and the results were sent out late yesterday afternoon.

I passed!!! *happy dance*
Hoping you all get the same good news!
I passed as well. Thanks for being nervous with me these past weeks. It's nice having a place like this to vent while you wait.

Best of luck to those still waiting. I seriously think waiting for the results was worse than the buildup for the actual test.

Just got the mail and I passed. Civil (Construction). Man that's a big relief and a nice weight to get off my shoulders!

Congrats again to all that passed. Thanks for helping me pass these last days here too waiting for results. The wait was worth it now!

Has anyone visited with the State of MN as to when they release license numbers? Or does anyone know roughly how long it's taken in the past? Just curious, I know it doesn't matter too much. I have a raise coming when I actually get an official license number, so I can't help but be a little anxious. Plus, the company won't tell me what it is until it's official either!! haha, I'm not too worried. I was stressing waiting for the results, but this is a much easier wait!

Has anyone visited with the State of MN as to when they release license numbers? Or does anyone know roughly how long it's taken in the past? Just curious, I know it doesn't matter too much. I have a raise coming when I actually get an official license number, so I can't help but be a little anxious. Plus, the company won't tell me what it is until it's official either!! haha, I'm not too worried. I was stressing waiting for the results, but this is a much easier wait!
You did fill out the license application that came with your pass letter and included the $132 application fee right? I got my pass letter on June 1st, and I sent out the app and check the same day. My license was issued the next day on June 2nd, and I got it in the mail on June 7th. It doesn't take them long - did you check the boards website in the license lookup to see if you are listed?

You did fill out the license application that came with your pass letter and included the $132 application fee right? I got my pass letter on June 1st, and I sent out the app and check the same day. My license was issued the next day on June 2nd, and I got it in the mail on June 7th. It doesn't take them long - did you check the boards website in the license lookup to see if you are listed?
Hmm, interesting. I did fill out the application and send in the check for $132 the day after I received my pass letter (mailed the check 6/3/11, I see the check cleared through my bank account yesterday), but haven't seen a letter yet. And I checked the online licensing deal and my name hasn't shown up yet. Well if yours went that quick, mine must be close. Thank you!! Congrats on your new license as well!

at last! my number shows up on the state's website now. woohoo! now i just have to wait for my certificate to show up.

Back