MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet ELSES has sent the information. I think your board is giving you the run around.

Okay, I called the 877 number pressed "2" for registration and the lady was very polite and is mailing a 2nd copy of the results and said I should have received them by now.

THEN, I nicely said would it be possible to get a copy faxed to me and she said, "Yes". Within 2 minutes I had a faxed copy in hand and I PASSED!!

So if anyone can do the same you may have results in hand before the close of business today.

If your state is a direct mail from ELSES look at the Michigan forum. I was able to get a faxed copy within minutes.

Well I just called and they're resending my results in the mail so I should have them Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully they'll be in my mailbox when I get home.

Congrats Jstandfest...

You must be really good at sweet talking, the lady said first thing to me all she could do was remail. Unless she just didn't want to ruin my weekend...

congratulations, jstandfest!! What discipline?? :claps: :claps:

Time to party :beerchug

Congrats! Just think you are probably the only one in michigan who knows that they passed the PE.

Is Michigan the only state that hasn't got results? How could they lose a whole state's results? That is so f'd up!

the only reason I knew to even try getting them faxed is that a former co-worker did the same thing earlier in the week when he hadn't heard anything. So I guess maybe two of us know.

Hope everybody else in MI gets their results very soon. It does appear more and more likely all of Michigan's were lost because they should've been here by now.

It was probably the minimum wage intern that was supposed to drop them in the mailbox and instead went for a smoke break or out with friends and the results envelopes are now still sitting in the back seat of a car somewhere in SC forgotten about.

The results didn't come again. I think the definitly lost them. Can you say class action law suit?

Congrats frustrated! I'm curious how you found out so soon. Hopefully mine will come at the beginning of this week!

definetly must have been a screw up with the original Michigan results because I just got the second set of re-sent results in the mail and it was mailed last friday and made it to Northern MI. in one weekend. the original results were sent out a week and a half ago.

I just wonder how many other MI engineers are still waiting and wondering and will be for a while.

Back