MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a Michigan engineer but I did notice that the only person who says they got results got results for the FE. Here in California, they mail the FE results a week before the PE results. Just a thought.

If some people already got their results, it's a little ridiculous that the rest of us are going to be at least a week behind! Although I'm still hoping that mine will be in the mail today and maybe it just takes an extra day for the mail to get to Northern Michigan, sorry jstandfest!
I couldn't agree more.

I just went back and looked things over from last October. We here in PA got our results 10 days after the first state rec'd theirs.

So, if that holds true again, we should receive ours on the 24th? I doubt it however.

That's right. My mistake. But maybe that means you passed.

I have a meeting near my house today so I'm going to go home for lunch. My mail usually comes pretty late, but maybe it will come early today....I'll let you all know if I get anything!

No news here, won't get home until about 4:30-5. Still waiting to hear on Michigan Engineer's lunch time trip home.

Where 'bouts in Michigan does everyone live. I'm in Traverse City myself.

The wait continues.

sorry....mail didn't come by the time I had to go to my meeting. But it sounds like it didn't come today anyways :(

I'm in Oakland County

When I called the other day, the lady I talked to said they mailed them last Thursday, and to give it a couple day. Well, it has been a coulpe days...

If she was telling the truth about mailing them last thursday they should be here. It doesn't take a week for mail to get to michigan from south carolina does it? maybe i'm just overestimating the capabilities of the postal service.

Well, I just called NCEES a couple minutes ago for the first time. As soon as I mentioned I was calling regarding the PE Exam results the lady became very short and said she didn't know anything except that ALL results had been mailed out to individuals or state boards already, and when I tried to ask when they were mailed out she transferred me somewhere that I couldn't get a live person on the phone and I had to hang up.

Anyways, it sounded as if I was her millionth call of the day.

I'm really just sick of this. Once I get the results I'm not going to know what to do with all my time that was spent logging on this board every 5 minutes for updates.

Last edited:
Well, not to crush everyone's hopes, but per my coworker this morning:

"I just got off the phone with ELSES and they said that all of the exam results were sent last week. She said if they had to "batch" them, they would have been sent the next day. She said they did not separate the passes from the fails. I told her about me not hearing of any passing results, only fails and she thought that was pretty weird."

I guess he asked for another letter to be sent, but since I'd prefer not to get TWO failed letters, I'm going to wait until Monday. But probably not everyone feels the same, so "When you call the 877 number, press 2 to speak about "registration" and then enter the first four letters of Michigan. Then I talked to a lady specifically about michigan. I gave her my last name and last 4 digits of SSN and she repeated the address that the results were sent to."

good luck.

I won't be home til 5 tonight but my husband may get out earlier and will call if the mail comes, I'll let you all know.

I think it's really weird that ESLES keeps claiming that they sent out the mail last Thursday. It shouldn't take this long....unless they forgot to put postage on it......

Wife just reported in and nothing came in todays mail. I'm going to have to call ELSES, this is crazy.

Back