MICHIGAN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard today from several sources that many people recieved FAIL letters on 6/15. Maybe its a good sign if you haven't gotten yours yet.

nothing received here in northern michigan either. this is getting crazy, alaska got their results already. I live in the northern part of the U.S., but NOT THAT FAR NORTH.

frustrated, I hope your theory is correct on fail letters sent first.

the wait continues.

My mail comes around 12-1pm but I don't get home until later in the afternoon. UNLESS of course someone here in Michigan gets their results then I may have to sneak home early.

Keep us informed.

Thanks frustrated, did she say when? It's weird that some people heard last week apparently!

I was so excited that they were mailed out I didn't ask. I swear I can't take another day of this, I am such a basketcase that I cant think rationally.

frustrated,

does that mean that your mail already came today and no results. or have you not checked today's mail yet?

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Okay, so when I didn't get an envelope today I called ELSES again. This is only the second time I've called, so I haven't hounded them repeatedly. They said that they sent the results out last Thursday, which is strange because that is when some people recieved their fail letters. Man, I am totally getting my hopes up. :prayers:

wow, sent out last Thursday? It should definitely be here by now since it's already Tuesday...

Yeah, the lady I talked to was surprised too. She double checked my address. I asked her if she would tell me my results too, but it was a no go.

Just got the mail for today and still no results in Northern Michigan. Let me know when other Michiganders get their results.

I have not called NCEES at all but may be forced to make a call if something doesn't give soon.

If some people already got their results, it's a little ridiculous that the rest of us are going to be at least a week behind! Although I'm still hoping that mine will be in the mail today and maybe it just takes an extra day for the mail to get to Northern Michigan, sorry jstandfest!

Back