MD Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wait is killing me. I can't concentrate with work, instead refreshing the **** page every 5 seconds..... :waitwall:

No .... but Roberta is super cool, and I bet she tells you when they are coming out.

so either 10 minutes from now or 5:00 tomorrow :sharkattack:

A friend of mine has emailed and were told : Results will be released by end of the week.

Maryland didn't have four WORK days: they had a mandatory furlough day, a weekend, and a holiday. Plus the process isn't as streamlined as people may think, and the delay may not be on DLLR's side anymore. For instance Maryland released authorized NCESS to release the results immediately last fall, but for whatever reasons but it still took a day or two for the results to be sent to the examinees.

Try to relax. By Thursday the wait will be over and this stressful process will be a distant memory. Every PE has had to go through this wait, sometimes more than once. It sucks, but it happens. At least this year the results were released to the states in record time.

If it helps, usually in the past the Maryland notifications went out after 2:00. But that's based on PCS handling the release for many years and the two times NCEES released them last year.

@ rbheadge:

I didn't mean the last four days, DLLR rep. said results will be released by end of this week which is Friday (which is four days from now), so I just can't interpret why Maryland is slower than other states to release results.

that was fast this year...I guess they are more efficient since they get rid of PCS LOL

Congrats those who passed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back