MD results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read an article from Maryland Society of Professional Engineers dated last year that said results were delayed last December due to a "glitch" in a new system and that they'd hoped it would be resolved for this year. I wonder if that has anything to do with this, or if it's PCS..

I read an article from Maryland Society of Professional Engineers dated last year that said results were delayed last December due to a "glitch" in a new system and that they'd hoped it would be resolved for this year. I wonder if that has anything to do with this, or if it's PCS..
They did get the spring 2012 results out much quicker then the fall 2011, in the spring MD was on the 4th day of states reporting, we are now on the fifth.

I think that same "glitch" held up the PA results last year too, in looking back at some of the threads, they didn't get the results till Jan. 6th.

I guess I shouldn't have high expectations for a group that denied my first sitting because I made a mistake and had too many PE references on my application.

From the Maryland Design Board newsletter , By Design Winter 2012

"In our last newsletter, we reported that PCS had been engaged to administer the FE and PE exams for Maryland. I'm happy to say that the exams were administered seamlessly in October at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium. The exam results were received from NCEES in mid-December. A few minor glitches occurred during in-house processing which delayed the release of the results to the candidates. We hope that we have ironed out all those wrinkles and that things will proceed smoothly with the release of the April grades. We apologize if you experienced any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding."

Nice!

From the Maryland Design Board newsletter , By Design Winter 2012

"In our last newsletter, we reported that PCS had been engaged to administer the FE and PE exams for Maryland. I'm happy to say that the exams were administered seamlessly in October at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium. The exam results were received from NCEES in mid-December. A few minor glitches occurred during in-house processing which delayed the release of the results to the candidates. We hope that we have ironed out all those wrinkles and that things will proceed smoothly with the release of the April grades. We apologize if you experienced any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding."

Nice!
That newsletter is from January of 2012 and references the results that were released from the October 2011 exam.

Just got an email back from PCS saying MD results will be released this afternoon by NCEES.

Good luck and hope they come out soon for you. It's such a pain to wait. They released them at almost 8pm last night for us in VA.

Passed ME (Mechanical Systems). Did not receive an email but casually checked MyNCEES and the result was there. Good luck to everyone else!

Back