MD results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like i'll be getting a lot of work done today... right...

i was the same way on Friday waiting on Florida to release exam results... Good luck guys. it will be over before u know it. Then you will anxious to get your license number and seal like I am right now, lol.

DLLR usually posts/releases the results later in the day, like after 4. We still have some time left.

At one point DLLR had sucessful candidates list posted on their website. However, that's before PCS and NCEES registration. If you are referring to the license search, I have no idea. The NCEES update has been pretty prompt though (after email notification or at the same time). If anything, within minutes of each other, I assume.

I think you might have to apply for license to get into database, meaning that passing doesn't automatically put you in there.

I guess we have to wait another today. i am overseas where the time is 5 hours ahead of east coast. I get to spend the first half of my day just waiting for the possibility of something happening.

That is pretty bad if they told you they'd be done by today, and they don't get it done. I'd rather they just BS you and tell you to wait til January, hopefully they get it in the final 20 minutes of business.

Maryland wins the prize for not being so big that it takes awhile to review the results, but not so small that it's already done but no one is online to report.

Back