MD Result (Oct.2009)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:party-smiley-048:

I PASSEEEDDDD!!! Thanks GOD Almighty!!

Give Thanks and Good Luck to everyone else

Best end of the year EVER!!!

Considering quite a few people did not show up during the exam, the pass rate is more than 50%.In fact in my row only 2 persons were sitting in 5 positions.
I don't think that less people show up for the exam will have the higher passing percentage for others.

Congrats to all PE's in MD!!! What a wonderful way to enjoy the end of the year! If you did not make it this time don't worry, there is always next time.... You have not lost anything as long as you have self confidence!

I have passed SE1 exam in second trial and can not even state how I feel... I am happy like I have been never before!!! My family with two kids are enjoying my uninterrupted time!

Looks like the results are up for MD...good luck!
Did you pass?
A few years ago...I just happened to notice the new list was up and wanted to send an FYI
I did not pass.Hope they revise the list and include my and others names.
Guys who did not pass, for them is MD board going to send them the morning and afternoon session scores?

I called up the board this morning and was told that in the letter they will only write PASS or FAIL. Can some one through some light on this aspect. I am very much interested in knowing the result details so that for the next attempt a right strategy could be devised and followed.

Did you pass?
A few years ago...I just happened to notice the new list was up and wanted to send an FYI
Guys who did not pass, for them is MD board going to send them the morning and afternoon session scores?

I called up the board this morning and was told that in the letter they will only write PASS or FAIL. Can some one through some light on this aspect. I am very much interested in knowing the result details so that for the next attempt a right strategy could be devised and followed.
I believe for those who passed the PE you will receive the "PASS" letter. There is no score or any other detail in the "PASS" letter. However, for those who failed like my first try, you received a diagnosis report which shows the correct percentage detail of the each exam section. Hopefully, this will help you.

Here is something that may be of interest to new PEs. I copied from the Maryland Society of Professional Engineers newsletter: “Gov. O’Malley to Ask General Assembly for Continuing Education for PEs. We have learned that Gov. O’Malley will ask the Maryland General Assembly to require Maryland Professional Engineers to meet “continuing professional competency” requirements for license renewals when the legislature goes back into session in two weeks. The administration bill will reportedly give the Maryland State Board for Professional Engineers authority to promulgate the regulation. The Board plans the regulation to pretty much mirror the model regulation published by the NCEES. The Gov. also plans to propose that retired Professional Engineers would be permitted to skip the continuing education requirement.”

Did you pass?

I believe for those who passed the PE you will receive the "PASS" letter. There is no score or any other detail in the "PASS" letter. However, for those who failed like my first try, you received a diagnosis report which shows the correct percentage detail of the each exam section. Hopefully, this will help you.
Any body has an idea when MD board will be mailing the results?

Don't know when they mail the letters. My name is not there on the pass list and havent recieved any letter yet. I did put in a lot of effort to study and thought did decent on the exams but dint make it. Very depressing but keeping positive attitude for reappearing for the April exam.

Don't know when they mail the letters. My name is not there on the pass list and havent recieved any letter yet. I did put in a lot of effort to study and thought did decent on the exams but dint make it. Very depressing but keeping positive attitude for reappearing for the April exam.
Thanks. The same case is with me. I was expecting to pass the exam as did quite a lot of study.Now I am waiting for the letter in mail , and based on this I will be making the new strategy.

Thanks. The same case is with me. I was expecting to pass the exam as did quite a lot of study.Now I am waiting for the letter in mail , and based on this I will be making the new strategy.

I got my letter yesterday.

I checked up yesterday too but did not find the result in mail.I guess we will get it in the next week only.

Apperaring again in April. Exam retakers...how are you studying now? just solving more and more problems?

Apperaring again in April. Exam retakers...how are you studying now? just solving more and more problems?
i hope u dont mind sharing ur break-down of each section? thanks.

and solving as many problems as u can is definitely the key..

I passed the PE EXAM! New username (old one - msison)

Good luck to all those who have to take it again

Back