McRib returns

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They used to have 29 cent hamburgers and 39 cent cheeseburgers on certain days at McD's when I was in high school.

I was involved with the school musical one year and we had practices after school. Me and a friend made a 29/39 run one day during the break in practice. When you factored in the cast, the band, the stage crew, teachers, etc. it was a good 50 or 60 people overall. It was the only time I've ever ordered fast food in triple digits. Instead of a bag they gave us our order in this enormous cardboard box.

They used to have 29 cent hamburgers and 39 cent cheeseburgers on certain days at McD's when I was in high school.
They still do 49 cent h-burgers on Wednesday, i think.

Arby's RB sandwiches violently disagree with my system.

They still do 49 cent h-burgers on Wednesday, i think.

Arby's RB sandwiches violently disagree with my system.
I remember those days. During football season in highschool, I could easily put down $2.90 worth.
So with all this talk of fast food, I decided to stop at the local McD for the BEC meal on my way to work this morning. <-Bad Idea. My stomach feels like the lining is eroding away. It could partially be due to couple shots of shine I had last night to celebrate papa PBR's 60th b-day... but I'm blaming it on the plastic breakfast. Going to go puke shards of my own pelvis now.

Back