McRib returns

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's so sad, but it has been 2-3 years since I went to a McDonald's.

If I ever get fast food, I usually get Jimmy John's or Chipotle.

the wendy's near where i grew up used to have a buffet with salad and tacos. That's what I got when we went there...I've still never had a wendy's burger. I get chicken if we go there which isn't often.

I like the turkey bacon ranch sandwich at Arby's. I really like Zaxby's salads too. When I think "fast food" I tend not to think of those two because they are more costly than a burger and fries for us. Now I want an Arby's sandwhich.

Mmm, Arby's.

Mmm, Qdoba.

:puke: McDonald's. To me all their food tastes fake.

BK will do in a pinch, as will Subway and Wendy's.

The Qdoba "queso" is little more than a block of Velveta cheese and generic salsa. :puke:

I agree with this!

dar-humps-40.jpg

There is no Chipotle around here, so I can't compare. I will agree that Qboba's queso is gross though.

For those that don't know...Freebird's >>>>>Chipotle=Qboba. (C&Q)

Come to Texas, and then you'll know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the turkey bacon ranch sandwich at Arby's. I really like Zaxby's salads too. When I think "fast food" I tend not to think of those two because they are more costly than a burger and fries for us. Now I want an Arby's sandwhich.
They don't have the turkey bacon ranch around here anymore :(

This was the only thing I would eat there when I went. I've tried their deli samiches but I have a hard time forking over $6 when my fridge can produce the same thing for way less...

I like the turkey bacon ranch sandwich at Arby's.
I got one for free (Thank you, three wolf moon shirt!) and it wasn't worth what I paid for it.

I like Arby's reubens, but holy crap that place is waaaay overpriced for what you get. Their BLT is criminally overpriced.

I used to love the 5 for $5 roast beef sandwiches there. I don't know what they charge now, but I used to put away some of those back during grad school.

They got rid of 5 for $5. We stopped at Arby's on the way to Thanksgiving weekend (after I had asked to go to IHOP) and when the total rang up my husband said, "We could have ate at IHOP!"

I used to love the 5 for $5 roast beef sandwiches there. I don't know what they charge now, but I used to put away some of those back during grad school.
LOL, I remember that too. We used to hit that deal quite a bit in high school.

Back