Taxes...and the headaches they cause

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mobile check deposit apps are a godsend -- I can't think of many things I'd like to do less than going to a bank to deposit a check -- especially on a Saturday morning when (1) they're slammed with people and (2) I could be sitting around drinking coffee. Only time I set foot in a bank these days is when I have to deposit a dozen checks at a time (as treasurer of the local NSPE chapter) or to get cash for Vegas trips.
Same. I used to be horrible at cashing checks (I'm on the state unclaimed property list because of this) and I just click-click-done with mobile banking. My bank, while lovely, appears to only be frequented by crazy, old, crazy old, or old crazy people. It's always an adventure that I will gladly skip.

Same. I used to be horrible at cashing checks (I'm on the state unclaimed property list because of this) and I just click-click-done with mobile banking. My bank, while lovely, appears to only be frequented by crazy, old, crazy old, or old crazy people. It's always an adventure that I will gladly skip.
At least there aren't any crazy old crazy people. They're the worst.

Back