McRib returns

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is NOTHING on the McD's menu I look forward to. Ever.
Egg McMuffin. Only thing worth eating from MacD.
Poppycock I say. McD's fries are awesome. Dollar menu: side salad for $1 (you really can't modify lettuce and tomatoes). Chesseburgers and McChicken are ok in a pinch. I don't eat there everyday, but McD's is not total junk, they deserve a break today.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember traveling with a guy who was highly lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant. It was 2000 and we were in Europe, land of bread and a time before gluten-free was everywhere. The poor guy lived on protein bars most of the week. When we found a McD's, he rejoiced and ordered a shake. We looked at him in confusion and he was kind enough to point out there is no actual dairy in McDonald's milkshakes. It's mostly kaolinite.

Who knows if they are still made of the stuff, but it was definitely an eyeopener.

That said, I crave McD's fries.

They have a fruit and yogurt parfait for $1 I get in the morning for breakfast. It even comes with a packet of granola. It's real fruit, frozen but not the canned sugarized stuff.

There is NOTHING on the McD's menu I look forward to. Ever.
Egg McMuffin. Only thing worth eating from MacD.
Poppycock I say. McD's fries are awesome. Dollar menu: side salad for $1 (you really can't modify lettuce and tomatoes). Chesseburgers and McChicken are ok in a pinch. I don't eat there everyday, but McD's is not total junk, they deserve a break today.
Their fries are da bomb, but nowhere as good as they were in the seventies when thye used animal fat in the fryers.

The McDouble is a pretty good value, too. Pretty much a Big Mac w/out all the foo-foo-stuff on it.

I like to order a fudge sundae then dip the french fries into the ice cream. There is something about the combination of hot fried salty goodness mixed with the cold vanilla chocolate sweetness. But then again, I also like chocolate covered bacon...

I like to order a fudge sundae then dip the french fries into the ice cream. There is something about the combination of hot fried salty goodness mixed with the cold vanilla chocolate sweetness. But then again, I also like chocolate covered bacon...
French frys dipped in Wendy's Frosties are the bomb! Of course, I haven't had that in probably 10 years or so, but it used to be great.

I like to order a fudge sundae then dip the french fries into the ice cream. There is something about the combination of hot fried salty goodness mixed with the cold vanilla chocolate sweetness.
My father used to do that from time to time. The waiter would look at him like he sprouted a 3rd eye in his forehead. I wouldn't order it personally, but it's not half bad.

French frys dipped in Wendy's Frosties are the bomb! Of course, I haven't had that in probably 10 years or so, but it used to be great.
THIS...until they changed wendy's fries. Now it isn't as good.

I like to order a fudge sundae then dip the french fries into the ice cream.
Fail. The original, and much better option, is Wendy's fries dipped in a Frosty...

(at least before Wendy's went with that sea salt **** they serve now)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back