MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am tired of waiting...... bad part is I can not even speculate when they would be out... I guess we will have to wait till Friday! (That would 11 weeks from the date of exam!)

I know I said I was going to stop looking...but I can't help it??

I keep obsessively checking the DLLR website and MD license lookup -- I think I'm losing my mind....

Compulsive -- checked the DLLR website and MD license lookup...no results.

So waiting...to check again I guess.

Compulsive -- checked the DLLR website and MD license lookup...no results.
So waiting...to check again I guess.
Looks like they are really playing with us!! My mind keeps on watching this board thinking someone will post "Results updated on website"!!!!

It is good to think positive. If it works, you say "I knew it" !! If it doesn't work, you loose nothing. By the way, if you are at work, depending on the network of the place where you work, the firewall setting may preclude you to see the website update rightaway. But anyways, the news will spread soon after it is updated. And, don't worry. You will pass!!

That's what they always say. It happened last year too. I work a couple of blocks from their office. The day I asked them about when they would update their website, they told me "a couple of days later". When I went home, the mail was in my mail box and their website was updated.
Don't lose hope.
In lunch time I was just going through old posts.... In October the State board did exactly the same think by saying they will update the results on website on Friday and send letters on Friday. They said that till the January 5th (Monday) and the results came out January 6th (Tuesday).

I don't know but looks like the results should come out by tomorrow>.....

Too late today for any updates.... I think.... Another painful day passes by...... What are the chances that result will be coming out tomorrow?

I feel about 90% certain that if we look at history than they should come out tomorrow! But similar to stocks I don't think this thing always follow history.....

Today is yet another day with as much high probability of getting results as it was yesturday or as it will be tomorrow! Although I hope we do not have to wait till tomorrow..... But you never know with this state workers...

Lets all hope and pray that our torture is over today....

Today is yet another day with as much high probability of getting results as it was yesturday or as it will be tomorrow! Although I hope we do not have to wait till tomorrow..... But you never know with this state workers...
Lets all hope and pray that our torture is over today....

Vhmehta, you are up early this morning! (so I'm not the only one)

I started checking the board at 6:00 am, don't ask me why.

Does MD mail out you License and "fancy wall certificate with the pass result? I just saw someone post in NY result saying that NY mails out you License and "fancy wall certificate.

Vhmehta, you are up early this morning! (so I'm not the only one)I started checking the board at 6:00 am, don't ask me why.
bph, I enter my office about 6:00 am everyday.... I try to avoid traffic on I-95 by coming early and leaving early..... I travel from White marsh area (Northern Baltimore County) to Columbia. As soon as I enter my office I start this website (as if state employees would post results at night!!!)..

I saw that you were on this site also... I guess I am not alone in loosing my mind!!!

The morning is quickly running by......... without any results..... Oh Maryland board have some mercy on us!
vhmehta, trees, bph, et al -- maybe soon, in just minutes?? I'm stuck in a hearing this morning starting at 9:30 AM - so if no results for MD before that, I'll be sending my posistive energy to the folks at MD board to energize their posting & mailing efforts.

vhmehta, trees, bph, et al -- maybe soon, in just minutes?? I'm stuck in a hearing this morning starting at 9:30 AM - so if no results for MD before that, I'll be sending my posistive energy to the folks at MD board to energize their posting & mailing efforts.
I don't know if I am the only one but I keep on hitting refresh on the boards page and MD state website every 3 minutes!! This is absolute misery!!! Urnatty I hope we get by 9:30.... Lets hope .....

I don't know if I am the only one but I keep on hitting refresh on the boards page and MD state website every 3 minutes!! This is absolute misery!!! Urnatty I hope we get by 9:30.... Lets hope .....
I am with you. I check the MD website every 15 minutes. This waiting is stressing me out.

Back