MARYLAND - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap. I have project due next week. I cannot go home earlier and wify and kids are out of town. OMG.......

Any insights to the "thick envelope = pass, thin envelope = fail" or vice versa theory?

Crap. I have project due next week. I cannot go home earlier and wify and kids are out of town. OMG.......

Holy crap - my family just called me at work - results in the mail and I passed, too [6th try is a charm!!].

Well, I wasn't so lucky this time. And I understand everyone is excited at this point, but, does anyone know if you can apply to take the exam in another state after failing three times in MD?

vhmehta, I live in southern balto county and nothing for me either. Are they mailed out of the city?

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting:

My wife just said something came in the mail form DLLR and she thinks it's my results? I'll go see.

The envelope is thin, and I heard that is a bad sign, I don't want to open it now, after all this wait and now I am in no hurry.....

Somehow I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!! (I made my wife read it to be sure).

Wow, what a load off. It could have gone either way and I have compassion for those who have it go the other way.

Good luck to all!

:party-smiley-048:

Any insights to the "thick envelope = pass, thin envelope = fail" or vice versa theory?
There is no theory abt it. When I failed in last October the envelop had almost 4-5 pages. Now this time I passed and the envelop has same 4 pages congratulating me and telling me how to apply for certificate. There is no way you can just tell by weighing the envelop. Just open it you will know.

Good luck.

There is no theory abt it. When I failed in last October the envelop had almost 4-5 pages. Now this time I passed and the envelop has same 4 pages congratulating me and telling me how to apply for certificate. There is no way you can just tell by weighing the envelop. Just open it you will know.Good luck.
I got a thin envelop today, thought I had failed, didn't want to open it, but I passed, so I agree, you can't tell by the thickness!

Back