Maryland PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone on here take the review class at College Park?

I took this class and subsequently failed the exam on my first attempt. Having professors who thought the class was under the old system (non-multiple choice) didn't help. I took a second review class with Testmasters and I passed!

PASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Civil Water Resources.

Congrats to all who passed! I'm still in the fight, but hope to conquer it in April!

for how long to get the registration number / license certificate?

anybody from MD know?

the results notice says at the bottom that our # will be mailed within 10 days and will contain instructions describing how to apply for the license

Thank you jmsansone,

I hope to get it sooner to get my salary raised. :)

Merry Christmas!

Oh GOD Maryland is using PCS now? I'm so glad they didn't use them last year when I took the exam. Maryland Results came out just about the same time most states were reporting their results. All the states that had PCS were way behind. PCS = Piece of Crap Service

Oh GOD Maryland is using PCS now? I'm so glad they didn't use them last year when I took the exam. Maryland Results came out just about the same time most states were reporting their results. All the states that had PCS were way behind. PCS = Piece of Crap Service
I totally agree with you.

Back