IMPORTANT CONNECTICUT UPDATE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worried46

Reaction score
Just recieved from EES:

We received them today so they will hopefully be out by the end of this week or first of next week.

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

Phone: 877-364-3926

Fax: 615-846-0153

Email: [email protected]

www.pcshq.com

Good info, but how is it that EES just received the results today? I've seen postings on here since Thursday. I would hope they are working around the clock to get these results turned around. I mean thats what accountants do in peak season and what engineers do when we have a deadline!

Its pretty dumb how unstandardized this system is between states.

So are these the different workflows I've identified correctly?

In most states

NCEES -> ELSES - > Reported to both state board and directly to test taker at same time

NCEES -> Snail Mail to EES - > Mailed to states?

For Illinois, is it

NCEES - > CTS - > Direclty reported to test takers and to state board

So does that mean Illinois should be faster than EES but slower than ELSES?

I know for PA, EES notifies the test taker directly via snail mail, I assume the board is notified simulataneously.

Just recieved from EES:
We received them today so they will hopefully be out by the end of this week or first of next week.

Tara D. Elkins

Examination Coordinator

- - - - - - - - - -

Engineering Examination Services

150 Fourth Avenue, North, Suite 700

Nashville, TN 37219

- - - - - - - - - -

Phone: 877-364-3926

Fax: 615-846-0153

Email: [email protected]

www.pcshq.com

The license lookup and verify system at the DCP website is down. They maybe updating it. It could be a sign that they have the results.

Isn’t it pathetic to look for signs?

The same person replied to me with a brief "no" when asked if they had received the results by NCEES. I just got the mail. What the hell is going on?

Did Tara Elkins tell you "no?" That is messed up if that's true -- they have to realize its very frustrating for us waiting with seemingly everyone else with results in hand!

Did Tara Elkins tell you "no?" That is messed up if that's true -- they have to realize its very frustrating for us waiting with seemingly everyone else with results in hand!
Yes, on my question to whether they had received the results from NCEES, she replied "no"

Has anyone tried calling? I find it hard to believe they don't have the results at this point. Perhaps we should be talking to Tara's supervisor? The last time I emailed I got a very short one word reply as well, like I was bothering her. Seeing as EES does the same things as ELSES, I think its pretty clear which orgnaization has their stuff together.

Back