Maryland PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning, I feel good about today :D
I had an intense nervous feeling in my gut when I woke up this morning and remembered I did not yet know, more so than the previous 6 days. Maybe today is the day.

Waiting on Structures

Someone got a message from NY last evening saying the results should be released in 5-10 days. They lied. I am uncharacteristically optimistic about today and tomorrow for MD

I think someone should call or send a message to PCS to get a feel for how close they are to releasing. I have called & emailed couple of times and don't want to be labeled a nuisance.

I think someone should call or send a message to PCS to get a feel for how close they are to releasing. I have called & emailed couple of times and don't want to be labeled a nuisance.
Everytime I have called they put the blame on MD DLLR and say they are waiting on them and do not have the ability to provide an ETA. Everytime I call MD DLLR they say call PCS. Good thing I am not a robot, it would create an AWESOME feedback loop.

I am now of the opinion that like the lawmakers in Washington they are all on Christmas break and we won't find out until January.

All I can say today, 12 days after NCEES has issued the results, is that they are a buch of incompetents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably they are understaffed and they want to make sure they do not make mistakes in validating the results.

I just sent them an e-mail that they will remember from now on. :censored:

Back