Maryland PE Status

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting. Any updates from PCS?
No, nothing...I already spoke with them several times...however they said they will release VA today so who knows...maybe we'll get lucky...
Did they sound pretty confident in VA scores being released today? And by released were they referring to released to the NCEES to post online?

Okay, so a friend of mine spoke with both "someone who knew what was going on" at PCS (she claimed to be the coordinator with the states) and the MD board for PE Executive Director.

PCS is waiting for MD to send them registration numbers for the people who passed so they can give them to NCEES to post the results. PCS said whenever Maryland IT gets PCS the reg numbers they will let NCEES release results. MD said the states have to send PCS the registration numbers so that NCEES can include them in their response letters. When asked why the numbers weren't previously sent they responded that they were following a plan they developed. Both MD and PCS confirmed that the results were sent from PCS to MD on the 15th.

MD said the results will be released "sometime this week."

Just got the mail below. I can't relax my heart enough.

Maryland has not released the PE/FE exam grades for Oct. 2011. Once the board has released the grades you will receive an email from NCEES as well as an email from our test administer PCS with additional information based on your exam results.

Karel Gregg

Exam Coordinator

State of Maryland

Department of Labor, Licensing, & Regulation

Occupational and Professional Licensing Boards

500 North Calvert Street Room 308

Baltimore, MD 21202

You +1'd this publicly. Undo

I don't like candy corn.

No,

I don't like candy corn.

I like lots of other things.

But I don't like candy corn.

Give it to my brother

Give it to my sister

While waiting, I thought I should learn this song from Nick jr. My boys sing it all day.... I don`t like candy corn ~~~~~~~~~

Any updates from PCS regarding the results? I see that they decided to post VA results today or tomorrow.

The registration numbers story makes sense. When you get the results pdf on MyNCEES it has your registration number on it if you passed. At that point you can go on-line and pay the license fee as well as go ahead and order stamps. Would be nice if they could rush it up a bit though!

MD FE?? When are we getting the results? Am getting frustrated.....Anyone with some useful info?

MD FE?? When are we getting the results? Am getting frustrated.....Anyone with some useful info?
You're not the only one. Messages? From who? Board and PCS? Everyday same thing...becuase they are using copy-paste command.

I am prorating my MD state taxes -2%-a-day from when NCEES released the results to DLLR...

Did anybody contact PCS or the Board today? I spoke with both yesterday and they said "by end of week"...yea right :)

I work directly across from the DLLR. It has taken a lot of self control to not pay them a visit

If NCEES is waiting for MDDLLR to provide the registration number of those who passed and it is taking this long, it means a lot of MD test takers passed. How long does it take to provide numbers for a few people? My theory is right. We all passed.

I give up!

If NCEES is waiting for MDDLLR to provide the registration number of those who passed and it is taking this long, it means a lot of MD test takers passed. How long does it take to provide numbers for a few people? My theory is right. We all passed.

I give up!

I'd be ok with this. Now I'm having dreams about passing and waking up at 4 am. Ugh, I just want to know already!

Back