March Madness... brackets? Predictions?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf! Mercer?! Seriously!!? Glad I had the fighting wolverines of MI taking Duke out of its misery anyways, all the easier now that Mercer did the job :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Shit I bet 90% of the Planet had never heard of Mercer!

Small private school in Macon, GA LOL! or ROR

I wonder if everyone who was so high on Louisville is rethinking after a sub-par first round performance.

Pitino said (in a whiny bitch kinda way) that the L'ville-Manhattan matchup wasn't going to be good. The Manhattan coach is an ex-Pitino player, ex-Pitino assistant coach, and protege. They basically run exactly the same offense and defense as Louisville, so they knew what L'ville was going to do before they did it. I'm not terribly concerned with that performance. The St. Louis matchup should be fun. Ex CUSA rivals going at it.

Minus a loss by UCLA, I will have gone 27-5 in the first round. I pretty happy with that so far.

Two words: GO UK! What a game!! They haven't played that good all year. The Louisville/UK matchup should be another good one.

I'm torn at this point. I think the strategic move for me is to have Kentucky beat Louisville, to knock out of contention those who picked Louisville. Currently I lead to office pool, so it may be the best move for me. The problem is that I have Louisville in the finals again Michigan St., and MS winning.

Back