Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called the MA board again and pressed them for an answer. They said results will be released shortly and you will be notified next week. So if what they say is true, no point worrying about this over the weekend since it is not coming out until next week.

I may have screwed up Alaska when I updated it. If so, I'll fix it when I get back on Tuesday. Everything else I know of has been updated. 

Anyone contacted NJ? 

Called the NJ state board yesterday. Summary of conversation:

Guy: You'll get results directly from NCEES, not us.

Me: I realize that, but as I understand they have already released results to the states and are waiting for permission from the states to release them to examinees. Results are already available in many states.

Guy: NCEES are the ones who release the results. I would contact them.

...went back and forth that way for a few minutes before I gave up. Maybe I called the wrong number? Or maybe I just live in New Jersey. Or maybe I should just be patient and do my job.

Sadly, that sounds about right for the NJ board.
have you tried contacting the PCS?....

Maryland posted a couple hours ago.

Chemical Engineering PE ----> Passed (First Attempt)

Looks like it will be a good weekend.

have you tried contacting the PCS?....
Yup, supposedly they are waiting on NJ board approval. But the person on the phone didn't really seem to know what was going on. Just like NJ board, her first response was, "What I'm seeing here is that you would need to look at the NCEES website for that." At least she was more pleasant than the NJ board guy who basically told me to f myself then I'm pretty sure went back to playing Solitaire.

Yup, supposedly they are waiting on NJ board approval. But the person on the phone didn't really seem to know what was going on. Just like NJ board, her first response was, "What I'm seeing here is that you would need to look at the NCEES website for that." At least she was more pleasant than the NJ board guy who basically told me to f myself then I'm pretty sure went back to playing Solitaire.
Ighcn9.gif

:pcs:

Hell, they've pissed me off just reading about their BS.

image.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back