Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So obv if we havent gotten results by COB EST then we gotta wait till next week right??
Not necessarily. I got my email from NCEES at 6:30 PM.

I hate tapatalk

Yesssssss. SC just released the result (Day 35), I got the email at 3:48 pm (CST) today. Passed the Mechanical T&F at first attempt. To all that didn't pass now, stay encouraged and never give up.

Screenshot_2016-05-20-15-58-25.png

What is up with Virginia? Last east coast state except for RI which has issues with staffing. Should I keep holding my breath or breathe and wait till Monday?

okay who is up to go to Sacramento with pitch forks and fire to light there azzs on fire.... This is stupid for them to drag there feet and the rest of the country is done...

okay who is up to go to Sacramento with pitch forks and fire to light there azzs on fire.... This is stupid for them to drag there feet and the rest of the country is done...
as cathartic as that might be, I don't think it will help. CA traditionally releases on the 4th day (Tuesday).  Yes it sucks.

Has this stopped me from lamenting all day and pathetically hitting F5?  Nope.. 

Think of how I feel, all I took was the 8 hour test since I am EE.  They know my score and don't have to correlate it against any additional test. :p  

I'm going crazy, my Co worker called me saying he passed, then PCS removed the thing displaying his score... 

Now I won't know until it's officially released in PA

Just now, Laurasims2000 said: I'm from NJ and don't see results on pcs. Where are they. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were right here, but it looks like they took them back down./monthly_2016_05/IMG_1114.JPG.78f6cf929c29e91262858bce3adce645.JPG
Not sure if I've said this before but

:pcs:

Back