Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MN finally release the results to NCEES. Still haven't gotten the results that were supposed to be mailed on Tuesday.

Thanks for the update RE the MN results. More relief than joy right now....studied during 2015 with four kids under 7 and an amazingly understanding wife. On to the next challenge I guess!

MN finally release the results to NCEES. Still haven't gotten the results that were supposed to be mailed on Tuesday.
Uff Da... Finally received my results in the mail from the MN board yesterday.  My guess is they were finished Tuesday but actually didn't make it into the mail system until Wednesday when mail got picked up from the board's office.  I assume yesterday most people in the metro area got their results since they were mailed from St. Paul, not sure about the remainder of the state.

Be prepared to pay them $120, then next June for the upcoming 2 year renewal another $120.  <_<

Not sure why they think we all have to wait for 19th century delivery methods, it should be posted online right away like the other 40+ states.

Uff Da... Finally received my results in the mail from the MN board yesterday.  My guess is they were finished Tuesday but actually didn't make it into the mail system until Wednesday when mail got picked up from the board's office.  I assume yesterday most people in the metro area got their results since they were mailed from St. Paul, not sure about the remainder of the state.

Be prepared to pay them $120, then next June for the upcoming 2 year renewal another $120.  <_<

Not sure why they think we all have to wait for 19th century delivery methods, it should be posted online right away like the other 40+ states.
Just be glad you aren't waiting for PA....  :waitwall:

Pennsylvania Engineering/Licensing Board just told me "[SIZE=12pt]At this time, we have not received the imported results from PCS.[/SIZE]"

PA Engineers,

Just got off the phone with PCS, the lady I spoke with gave me some insightful information you all would like to hear.

The PA Eng. Board is awaiting the "Import" from PCS is a correct statement and a lot of you have been questioning why this is taking so long.

What most you don't realize (I didn't either) is that once that import occurs, we are immediately licensed on the PA license verification website. 

Therefore, they must make 100% sure the results are true and correct before this import occurs (i.e. the Oct 2014 mess-up in PA)

This is not like the other 40 or so states where they release exam results FIRST..... then begin to licencing process for the passers.

I hope this helps sooth all your worries, cause i know it calmed me down.

Best of luck to all the PA PE Examinees!

--tc3racr6

North Dakota just released on NCEES website. I passed!
So glad to hear you passed, NDdreamin!  I'm in North Dakota too and I passed as well!  Any idea on when the licenses will be mailed?  I heard it's sometime later this week.

So glad to hear you passed, NDdreamin!  I'm in North Dakota too and I passed as well!  Any idea on when the licenses will be mailed?  I heard it's sometime later this week.
I called on Monday, and they told me they would be sending them late this week. I haven't been home to check my mail today, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's there. Of course I also wouldn't be surprised if it's not there for another week. Congrats to you!

Is anyone here actually from NH, VT, or SD and waiting or can PA officially know that they get to come in last yet again?

Just checked the mail, letter arrived today!

Just checked the mail, letter arrived today!
Congrats, NDdreamin!!  Enjoy your holiday season.  I'm in Grand Forks, the mail came for me this morning, but no letter just yet.  I'm thinking it might arrive Saturday or Monday for me (fingers crossed).  

Isn't the PE exam also offered at overseas military bases?

Just getting ready.   :D

New: The link below should update as I update the map.  I will periodically post images of the updates (probably once or twice a day) but the link below will always have the latest map.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Hu4rM2Cyz01MXXbTbyccPDSIS1Qvdb8obsbKQB0vhDM/edit?usp=sharing

Snapshot as of Dec 11, 2015 at 7:50pm ET
snobum, thanks for always doing this.  If I may..... I ask this every administration and every administration I get ignored but I'll go ahead and try again.... I think it would be very informative, not to mention more accurate, if you could include two results release dates for CA - one for the NCEES 8hr national exam and one for the CA Civil Survey and Seismic exams.  For instance, I believe this administration, the CA 8hr results were released Dec 15 and the state exams results were released Dec 16.  Any chance of working this in to your map please?  Thanks.

snobum, thanks for always doing this.  If I may..... I ask this every administration and every administration I get ignored but I'll go ahead and try again.... I think it would be very informative, not to mention more accurate, if you could include two results release dates for CA - one for the NCEES 8hr national exam and one for the CA Civil Survey and Seismic exams.  For instance, I believe this administration, the CA 8hr results were released Dec 15 and the state exams results were released Dec 16.  Any chance of working this in to your map please?  Thanks.
I got my results for seismic about 7:40 pm on the 15th.  Did that many people not get their emails on the 15th?

Back