Map: October 2015 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no MN results. I emailed the board on Monday. The response indicated results were being mailed Monday or Tuesday at the latest (yesterday). Do they also post them on the ncees website? Or should I just give up on F5 and wait for the snail mail? More waiting.....ugggh

Allison with MN emailed me this morning and said that the results were mailed out yesterday. She never answered on whether they get posted to NCEES as well. So do we just go home from work and wait at the mailbox?

Still no MN results. I emailed the board on Monday. The response indicated results were being mailed Monday or Tuesday at the latest (yesterday). Do they also post them on the ncees website? Or should I just give up on F5 and wait for the snail mail? More waiting.....ugggh
Keep F5ing it on ncees.org.  I found out that way last year before the mail got to my house.  It was around this time in the morning too... the day after they sent out the results.

Email from MN board telling me to wait on the letter and that the results will be updated on ncees 'eventually'. I'm in Ireland so they'll probably arrive on a donkey around mid-february. 

So do we just go home from work and wait at the mailbox?
Kansas traditionally wouldn't update their website or NCEES before mailing but they did this year, so there's always hope.  If not, I would wait at the mailbox too.
SpongeBob_Patrick_Waiting_for_Toy.JPG

Georgia still looking incompetent. You call their office and the lady doesn't even know what a PE is. She asked me when the test was and said 'it's for an ED?'. I was like, no P. E. *sigh*. 

Georgia still looking incompetent. You call their office and the lady doesn't even know what a PE is. She asked me when the test was and said 'it's for an ED?'. I was like, no P. E. *sigh*. 
At least she spoke in English. She might be a new receptionist, who just sits there and transfer calls. Wish you the best.

Back