Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the wait is over. Geotech PM, Texas. Score 88. Time to partaayy folks! (SOrry it's a repost lol)

I think this was more along the lines as you knowing approximately how close to the 8-hr results being released that the state-specific results were released.  Try to keep up 'tater. :thumbs:
Last year NCEES results were released on the 15th and state specific came out late on the 16th or the 17th.. there is a day or two lag. My advice get some popcorn and watch the results come in.. or  drink heavily.. your choice. 

I think this was more along the lines as you knowing approximately how close to the 8-hr results being released that the state-specific results were released.  Try to keep up 'tater. :thumbs:
What do you mean 'keep up', I'm only here because you @'ed me - lol.  Okay, sorry.... it's hard to say anymore.  Back in my day, CA always released the state exams result at or near the same time they released the 8hr results.  The 8hr results were provided via e-mail/website but the state results were physically mailed.  I don't know if, now that the exams are CBT, the state board still US-mails the results or if they are e-mailed?  Anyway, since they have gone CBT, I have seen the results come out along with the 8hr, a little after, and I think even before.  But, I think it is safe to assume you can expect state exam results within the same week as the 8hr.  Not sure if that helps.

You know, if sno's past maps had reported the Civil CA-Survey/Seismic results release date, we'd have a good reference, huh?  :p  

What do you mean 'keep up', I'm only here because you @'ed me - lol.  Okay, sorry.... it's hard to say anymore.  Back in my day, CA always released the state exams result at or near the same time they released the 8hr results.  The 8hr results were provided via e-mail/website but the state results were physically mailed.  I don't know if, now that the exams are CBT, the state board still US-mails the results or if they are e-mailed?  Anyway, since they have gone CBT, I have seen the results come out along with the 8hr, a little after, and I think even before.  But, I think it is safe to assume you can expect state exam results within the same week as the 8hr.  Not sure if that helps.

You know, if sno's past maps had reported the Civil CA-Survey/Seismic results release date, we'd have a good reference, huh?  :p  
Just to confirm, when I took the state specific exams last October, the results were emailed to me in a password protected document. I got the results on 12/15, which was the same day my NCEES scores were released from the state. 

Just to confirm, when I took the state specific exams last October, the results were emailed to me in a password protected document. I got the results on 12/15, which was the same day my NCEES scores were released from the state. 
Good to know, thanks.  I should probably add this info to this thread

Went back and checked my email account.  Last year state specific results came on the 15th but they came around 730 or 8pm.  Last April the state specific results were released on May 28th. see below...  draw any conclusions from my sad summary.. (I really need to clean out my inbox!!) 

test                   result date

Fall 2014               December 17th

Spring 2015              May 28th

Fall 2015                December 15th 

Just a FYI for Californians this was my experience in December 2015:

12/15/15 1:43PM – NCEES Notification of Result Release: Email stating that results from the 8 hour were released and accessible via the NCEES account.  At this point the 8-hr result was posted/viewable on the NCEES site, but no word yet on seismic/surveying results.

12/15/15 3:58PM – Email from CA board indicating password, but no seismic/surveying results yet.

12/15/15 5:53PM – "Fall 2015 Examination Results" email from CA board with password protected letter attached which listed results for each exam (8-hr, seismic, surveying), + a refile application attached (if you didn’t pass)

If I'm recalling things correctly I also got physical letters too?  But by then I already knew where I stood.

I ended up passing the 8-hr and surveying, just waiting on the seismic this go around……. the suspense is killing me!!

Is the map being updated?  It's still one shade of gray

Texas ME MSM passed with an 88! 

Feels good to know, but a little anti-climatic with the wait!

Texas ME MSM passed with an 88! 

Feels good to know, but a little anti-climatic with the wait!
34 days is "anti-climatic"?

Good thing you didn't have to wait for the whole 6-8 weeks.

Congrats.

So I just got notification and checked for Texas

I failed with a 65.  Is there anyway of knowing what the pass score was?

Is it usually 70?

Back