Map: April 2016 Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks NJ and good luck to everyone waiting. It was a nice surprise as I expected Alabama to be a couple days after most states but looks like they may have been first this year.  

NCEES just confirmed that all the results have been released. See response below:

NCEES: " The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so. "

NCEES: " The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so. "
Where did they post this to? I look on their website, Facebook, and Twitter - didn't see the announcement.

Sorry mkh, I don't know anything you don't know.  But if I hear anything, I'll pass it on. 
I think this was more along the lines as you knowing approximately how close to the 8-hr results being released that the state-specific results were released.  Try to keep up 'tater. :thumbs:

Back