Map: April 2014 PE Results Released

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received an email from the CT PCS coordinator that they are working to release them by tomorrow...

Alright I am out, I will be back tomorrow. I don't think CA results will be out today. It's already past 5 Eastern time, since NCEES is in that time zone, I am guessing they are releasing the scores tonight.

DE - passed!!!! Not on their website yet but no worries! It's official! In Barcelona now so it's time to celebrate!!

i was going to celebrate with a glass of Scotch.....your celebration is clearly superior to mine.
I'm waiting on VA and drinking Scotch because it seems like the thing to do now. I'm hoping to break out the good stuff soon...

I'm still wondering if the Surveying results are being released with the engineering results.

Is there anyone out there who got results that knows of any surveyors who took the test and their result status?

Might be the name...engineerboards....doesn't really advertise to surveyors.
I was hoping someone that took the PE exam works with someone that took the Surveying exam.

Bruno pass me a glass while we wait ever so patiently for VA.

I'm hoping to start the holiday happy hour around here a little early if those results come in between today and tomorrow.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed)

I will update for today's states later on today.

u1b8SUn.png

Passed in Alabama! Electrical/Power. Looked on NCEES but will probably receive snail mail either today or Friday. This board provided much help. I will pay it forward along with sending a donation.

Might be the name...engineerboards....doesn't really advertise to surveyors.

I was hoping someone that took the PE exam works with someone that took the Surveying exam.
I am sure I do since I work for a surveying company. Big company though and no surveyors in my group.

Back