Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so this leaves Hawaii, Rhode Island, PA, Wyoming, Montana and Missouri? and Maryland?

Congratulations to all who heard and passed wish I can pass Electrical (I have some sort of mental block with it since I have never done over half the test)
And Maine. 8 states left.
that is right Maine is ME not MA I always confuse those!

Question... I'm waiting for my PA results too... Has anyone looked at the verification website since all the other PCS states released?
Checked this afternoon and it still just had my FE on it.
Question... I'm waiting for my PA results too... Has anyone looked at the verification website since all the other PCS states released?
Checked this afternoon and it still just had my FE on it.
I'm only speaking from past experience (PE Civil in PA April '09), but checking the PA license verification site will not be your first indication of exam results. It took over a month after receiving a passing result to see anything on that site for me. I think it took at least a week for those who passed the October '12 exam.

Just wait for the email from NCEES as painful as that might sound. And don't be surprised if PA is dead last yet again...

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

5/28: IL, AK

5/29: NJ, Guam, CT

5/30: WI, MA, PR, VA

CpOjkmN.png

Ugh...this is killing me. I'm thinking PA isn't going to release until the end of next week, so I might as well stop checking. I'm definitely at Phase 5. :40oz:

Question, is there any way I can get the license # before receiving the certificates? I'm from NJ.

My new guess is end of next week...better than

Question, is there any way I can get the license # before receiving the certificates? I'm from NJ.
check the board website to see if they have a license search or license look-up

this one is supposed to be all states but one of my coworkers doesn't show up on it.

http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/Search.aspx

I think there is one for each state...so if they had to log it in before informing you it should be on it (or at least your states license look up otherwise you will need to wait.

Woohoo, they finally posted the exam results for Alberta on the APEGA website! Passed Power first try.

Back