Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called MD board. Lady who answered was ready with her answer almost even before I ask. "No, We have not received them yet." I ask "You have not received them from NCEES?" She responds: "Not yet". I ask: "Do you know of a time line?" She responds: "May be about a week?".

I half believed her knowing I have no choice.
So it seems like this is what is going on for these states.

NCEES released the results last Weds (presumably to every state at the same time, but obviously confirmed for the states that released their results the same day)

Some states, like PA and MD, use PCS to handle most of the process. According to another member of this board, PCS claims that they didn't receive the results from NCEES until Friday (maybe they contacted the state, the state responded to send to PCS, and then they sent to PCS? Don't know why it wasn't on Weds...)

PCS started "reconciling data" yesterday.

For the larger states they are claiming that "reconciling data" will take about 1 week.

After that, they will then send the results to the state boards, who will then give the go ahead for PCS and NCEES to release the results.

This date (the only one important to us) has not been narrowed down yet, and talking to different state coordinators leads to different answers. NJ said early this week. VA said late this week, early next week. PA said "by the end of next week".
Thank you! I called the board today and spoke with someone who was clueless. This explanation is so helpful!! Hopefully MD is small enough that we'll get the results this week... I'm so frustrated!
See my post, #367. We should be getting our results this week.
No such luck :-(... Another weekend of waiting... Dammit!

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH, NM

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC, AL (Mailed), NE (Mailed), MN (Mailed), W.V. (Mailed)

5/24: SC, MO, NV, ID, TN (Mailed), KS (Mailed), OR (Mailed), ND (Mailed), SD (Mailed)

5/28: IL, AK

5/29: NJ, Guam, CT

5/30: WI, MA, PR, VA, ME (Mailed)

5/31: Alberta

uR4B2jS.png

^^^ It's entirely possible that Wyoming and Montana would have already received results had one of their combined 15 residents sat for the exam...

got my result back and passed.

state: TN, Civil Engineer, letter was sent out may 22nd i got the actual letter may 28th.

Slow day today :poking: Anyone have any guesses for when we'll start seeing some more results?

Is anyone on here waiting for Montana, Wyoming, Hawaii, Rhode Island, or Mississippi?
It looks like Wyoming got theirs on May 23rd, or they added a bunch of comity applications on that day...

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like RI has posted theirs, but I do not know when they were released.

I don't know if that is a fair assessment. There was 1 PE license number issued by their state board between 5/22 and today, which means either they had 1 person pass, or they have not released results and someone was given comity.

^^^ If you can look at the address for that one license holder, you'll know the difference...

Back