Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(SC) here also. My last name starts with "B". I have the same status on the LLR website as MechChick. I was able to navigate to the "Print Pocket Card" option and could pick either my EIT or my ESL. The only small difference between mine and someo fo my friends who passed in October is that mine had an E at the end of the number whereas theirs did not. May just be a way to keep it from showing up in the Lookup page. I have a coworker with "N" for last name and his still said "Results Pending". My card had an expiration date, so I think it is valid, just not released to NCEES from SC yet.

F5 + F5 = 2F5

IL + F5 = 0F5?

Why? because I RIPPED MY f5 key out and threw it against the wall!

COME ON ALREADY ILLINOIS!

Time to go do an insanity workout to calm my nerves.

PE - Thermal Fluids - IL - Still waiting.

There's a map in this thread somewhere....

5/22: MI, AR, KY, TX, AZ, OH, LA, IA, WA, UT, CO, OK, CA, NH

5/23: IN, FL, GA, NY, NC, VT, DE, DC

EElFlg0.png

Huh, somehow DC can't pass a budget, but they can get PE results out faster than half the states...

Hi Everybody,

Congratulations to all that passed!

If you didn't pass, don't give up!

I passed! NY - Electrical: Power - First Time

I would like to thank everyone on this site for their support and help.

i saw that too. just a little late...
Don't you imagine they're trying to give the states a head start notifying their candidates before they announce it on their website?
Nah. They could have posted that this morning and it would have been better than waiting until this afternoon.
Funny. You forget ncees doesn't work for us! They work for the states. So while it would have better for you, I doubt your feelings were their concern. :B

Huh, somehow DC can't pass a budget, but they can get PE results out faster than half the states...

Funny you should say that since the DC council passed their budget this morning. (I know what you were getting at but found it funny).

(SC) here also. My last name starts with "B". I have the same status on the LLR website as MechChick. I was able to navigate to the "Print Pocket Card" option and could pick either my EIT or my ESL. The only small difference between mine and someo fo my friends who passed in October is that mine had an E at the end of the number whereas theirs did not. May just be a way to keep it from showing up in the Lookup page. I have a coworker with "N" for last name and his still said "Results Pending". My card had an expiration date, so I think it is valid, just not released to NCEES from SC yet.
Congratulations! Yes, mine has E on end too..I didn't have the pocket card earlier, but do now. At 4:50pm I called the Board to ask what this meant and they told me I am now licensed...so Yay!!! The Licensee Lookup database is updated at midnight...so we should be there tomorrow. I am sorry to those in the latter part of the alphabet ...I will keep my fingers crossed that they complete the list tomorrow. Best of luck everybody!

aadams22 said:
F5 + F5 = 2F5

IL + F5 = 0F5?

My hope with this is that last week the results for the EIT in Illinois were released around 9:30 PM on the second day. One of our college co-ops passed his exam.

aadams22 said:
F5 + F5 = 2F5

IL + F5 = 0F5?

My hope with this is that last week the results for the EIT in Illinois were released around 9:30 PM on the second day. One of our college co-ops passed his exam.
Which 2nd day are you referring to? Would that mean that since the results were released tocontinental testing yesterday (the 22nd) that if it follows the path of the EIT, then the PE results should manifest at 9:30pm tonight?

Back