Map: April 2013 PE Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to quash the rumors, we are NOT starting a new 10k for Maryland...
Thank GOODNESS!!! Congrats to all in PA who finally know...one way or another! (Hoping for all passing!)
Thanks smckeon PE

i PASSED!!!

WOOHOO!!!

What a fantastic week...two kids graduated and I PASSED

I also changed my name (hehehe)
Congrats! And I like the new name!
THANKS!! I am so exited i can't believe it finally happened

Some things are better left unseen.

Last edited by a moderator:
a woman going to the bathroom in an akward position.. and not going #1..

I dont know what drives people sometimes.. I hope the company this person works for appreciates their sense of humor...

Wow.. We talking some engineering ethics here LOL

I guess his comment about shooting ppl at PCS or MD board (whatever it was) wasn't enough ..

congratulations to everyone who passed. apparently i will never know what that is like. i've taken this thing 4 times now. took the school of pe review, 2 practice tests from ncees site. spent a ton of time studying (apparently not enough) and failes. what a huge waste of my time and money. there's got to be a better way of doing this.

"You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing". Rene Descartes said this. I saw this quote last exam time. gave me alot to think about. Also google Abrahm Lincoln failures.

You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing.

Having seen the unfortunate picture that a (former) member posted in this thread earlier this line takes on a totally different meaning for me. :eek:hmy:

ewwww........ :mf_followthroughfart: (thankfully, this emoticon, while appropriate in this case, is seldom used)

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations to everyone who passed. apparently i will never know what that is like. i've taken this thing 4 times now. took the school of pe review, 2 practice tests from ncees site. spent a ton of time studying (apparently not enough) and failes. what a huge waste of my time and money. there's got to be a better way of doing this.

"never give up, never surrender"

Keep taking it...I finally realized the common mistake that I seem to always make and even caught myself making this same mistake on this test but this time corrected it instead of guessing at a "close" answer. The second time I took the pe review I figured out some other things that I didn't figure out before. I was feeling like this was my life sentence.

You will do it!!! Keep trying I know it is frustrating but keep trying!!!

Back