LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She thinks I passed. I don't think she unde.... She just called!

It is NOT in!!!

This is a PAIN! Baton Rouge got it, Mandeville didn't, Shreveport didn't.

Maybe they did the opposite of Ohio and sent the fail letters first? :D Sorry El Nica, no offense.

Ed

:drunk: Thank you guys for the encouragement words and good luck to Edino!

Well,

tonight will be tetas and cervesas to cry my sorrows away

:cry: :suicide: :violin: :drunk:

Will try to start studying! next month.

CE/Geo

I could be there with you El Nica. I hope to find out tomorrow! I can't see hown you got yours today!

Ed

cursing-043.gif

That bites. Hopefully tomorrow.

Nothing in OK either. I think the pony express rider took and arrow.

OK,

So I just found something to mail so I could raise the flag on my mailbox and thus be able to spot if the mailman came from a distance (flag is down neans he came; flag is still up means he might have come and forgot to put the flag down :D ). So I might still be checking the box but at least if he does come, I should know! :thumbsup:

Ed

OK,So I just found something to mail so I could raise the flag on my mailbox and thus be able to spot if the mailman came from a distance (flag is down neans he came; flag is still up means he might have come and forgot to put the flag down :D ). So I might still be checking the box but at least if he does come, I should know! :thumbsup:

Ed
That's hilarious cause I did the exact same thing today, but I still saw him coming down the road, so I waited at the box for him.

*******, he should have brought me good news.

Just got it!!!!

I made it!!!! Whoo hooo!!!

I went to do a scouting mission on the flag and he was driving on up! Throw me up on the banner please! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot. I feel kind of bad, though.

Keep your head up! I KNOW I just squeaked by!

Ed

Thanks a lot. I feel kind of bad, though.
Keep your head up! I KNOW I just squeaked by!

Ed
Oh Hell, I'm fine bro. You should feel nothing but GOOD!!!!!!!!

GO CELEBRATE!!!!!

I'll lead the crusade on this forum till October's exam as far as study material etc.

Someone will have to. LOL.

I guess you were right EdinNo, b/c my freind just called and

he got his today. He passed.

The failing notice went out first for LA. ;)

El Nica, sorry to hear that man!!!! I am sure you will do well in Oct. I have been there myself. HOpe I pass this time!!!

Back