LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly want to. But if I cross that lake, I AIN'T comin' back and I have to get some stuff done today because I've been on this site too much!

ED

How's this for strange? This is my post on "the other board"'s site in May. I actually came up with this date before that, but didn't post it until then:

Subject Re: PE Results

Posted by EDinNO on 05-23-2006 07:10

I haven't had any word, but based on last year's results (which I found by looking back on this board's postings from last year this time) I feel they should be in hand no later than June 16th.

Last year the test was on April 15. People were posting that they got results around June 6th. That's 9 days less than 2 months from the test. June 12th of this year is 9 days less than 2 months from this year's test on April 21. June 12th is a Monday. Slide that to the end of the week for a little factor of safety and you arrive at Friday, June 16th. That's my theory anyway.

Ed

I guess I win the results date pool? I just hope I win the results pass pool. Believe me, I have been desperately calling my wife to have her go to the house and get the mail!

Ed

Last edited:
I'm trying to contact my wife.

I NEED to get some parts ordered today. I KNEW I should have gotten it knocked out yesterday.

Let that be a lesson to you all!!! :D If you have something you need to get done, get it out of the way so you can go home when the letters start coming in! :thumbsup:

Ed

mmm! Tastykakes... :thumbsup:

we have to have them shipped out here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Job! I was gonna try, but I am just too excited right now.

So what are Tastykates? Donuts maybe?

Ed

Tastykakes: A delicious line of massed produced creme filled pastries baked in the great city of Philiadelphia, PA. Mmmmmm...their chocolate cupcakes rock the casbah! :D :D

Last edited:
Good Job! I was gonna try, but I am just too excited right now.
So what are Tastykates? Donuts maybe?

Ed
This power is going to my head.

I'm thinking of merging ELSES, the Vermont PE Board, and my mailbox, and seeing what happens.

:???:
Funny! :lmao:

You'll probably get the good ole "File not Found" reply. Don't let Manou go to your head (ala the movie "The Craft").

Ed

Back