LOUISIANA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and crack the books again. You can do it! But first have a drink or eight :drunk:

I just got hold of the wife!

She was at her work partner's office and had left, count them, BOTH of her cell phones in the car!!!

I finally remembered to try her partner's office!

She will leave shortly (not short enough) to go check the mailbox!!!!

I think she said she would go check in 10 -12 minutes or something like that! :blink:

Ed

Last edited:
El Nica - Seajay is right! There will be others doing the same thing.. and I may be one of them. Just think you will have an edge next time. You will know what to expect. Good Luck!!!

:D

I'm only anxiously waiting for MY results :D I'm just eager to see everyone else get good news :prayers:

You DO know that if you passed the letter will be addressed to ????????? P.E. and if you didn't pass....well you know......so they don't have to open the letter to find out. :brick:

The 10-12 minutes thing was just my spoof on the ELSE 10-12 week thing. I guess it didn't work as well as planned!

Last edited:
NC,

I think that PE in the address is just a myth.

But ask one of the people who already passed.

Ed

I do believe that is the case in NC. Th eletter comes from the board. I have first hand experience, but I know people who do.

Or I'm not that bright!

I hope you get great results when you get them.

My boss is not here today, I am going home to check the mail.

Work will be here Monday!

:thumbsup:

You DO know that if you passed the letter will be addressed to ????????? P.E. and if you didn't pass....well you know......so they don't have to open the letter to find out. :brick:
Whenever I would get letters from my school, they would have like a code. For example "FINAID" would mean its about financial aid options. "HSTRANSC" would be about my high school transcript . So of course it was no suprise when I got a letter with the code "ACCEPT" on the label. Gee, I wonder if I got accepted.

EdinNO, enough with the drama already. I can be in Mandeville in 1 hr....whats you address bud?

This is killing me. I called my wife again, no answer! She called back and said, "yes" as if she had no idea why I was calling.

She still hadn't left to go to check the mail. I kinda got a little overly excitable with her!

Ed

Last edited:
Back