LinkedIn Protips

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but then it's like...do these people really wanna connect or are they just PITY ACCEPTANCES HOW WILL I LIVE WITH MYSELF

but then it's like...do these people really wanna connect or are they just PITY ACCEPTANCES HOW WILL I LIVE WITH MYSELF
42c03a2ed48462ca8bd93c29cbd612ae84360bc953ca004800be57427edb1a8f.jpg

oh snap now my profile views are up 1000% lolll (only 2 more than when it was up 350%)

it's probably my coworkers being like wtf is she connecting with a million people all of a sudden?? 

I wish there was a delete all for certain titles - like anything with the word recruiter in it.. I've been trying to clean mine up but they don't make it easy to delete people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish there was a delete all for certain titles - like anything with the word recruiter in it.. I've been trying to clean mine up but they don't make it easy to delete people...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I want that too!

I'm sorry! I haven't had enough time to try to stalk you to figure out who you are. thejulie was a slam dunk considering her real name is actually thejulie.

I understand. But I looked for both of you, too, with no luck... My creeping is not up to par.

Edit: @csb, I think I may have found you??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back