Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe he got another show? but sometimes you have to wonder why people turn down the gravy train?  It defin wont have the same comic feels without them two together ( Kelso and Hyde)

my bad, just read the story about him joining the other list of Hollywood types..

maybe they would bring topher grace back as his brother?  or I see a Fez reappearance?

This show make me laugh so I hope it doesn't go away..

my bad, just read the story about him joining the other list of Hollywood types..

maybe they would bring topher grace back as his brother?  or I see a Fez reappearance?

This show make me laugh so I hope it doesn't go away..
Wouldn’t surprise me. It’s already a bit of a 70’s Show reunion. I’d heard the show is going on and he’s being written out.

We started Mudbound the other night. It looks pretty promising; will need to start it again from the beginning though as the fiancé wasn't paying attention and wants to see it from the start.

I just caught up to the episode where Red Foreman is the angry neighbor.. good times...

We've been watching The Punisher on Netflix this week. Just finished episode 7 last night and it's still holding up, lots of movie-quality action and violence. 

We finished Godless last week - we weren't as impressed with it after the first two episodes. It slowed down quite a bit and the final gunfight scenes made almost no sense at all.  Plus it tried to be too modern-day PC, which stood out badly in a very non-PC era and just seemed forced and pointless in terms of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
@YMZ PE Watched the first episode and got to see his naked calf. 
I was just thinking of you yesterday. I finished the series and can report that you'll get to enjoy(?) not one but two naked, full-frontal Josh Hutchersons with junk staring you straight in the face. Merry Christmas @csb.

Watched Bright over the weekend.

Just an OK movie. Would have been better if they explained that there were elves & orcs running around and that magic was real.

Watched Bright over the weekend.

Just an OK movie. Would have been better if they explained that there were elves & orcs running around and that magic was real.
We watched that, too, and thought it was also just OK. I thought they did explain that?? Otherwise it was pretty self-evident. I think that it would have been far more interesting and probably a great premise for a series if they basically just came right out and said that this was set in Middle Earth, 2017.  

^ I read somewhere that it was written by bots, which kind of made sense.  Though the set up for a sequel is misguided optimism since it kinda sucked out loud.

We started watching Travelers, which is pretty good.  About halfway through the first season now.

i watched this weird movie "The Details" basically spider man has an affair with a former college gal and then gets raped by his (female) neighbor and then he gives President David Palmer a kidney so he will kill his neighbor then he and his wife live happily ever after...

Anyone (@Dexman PE PMP) ever watch the show called Legion? It's kind of a spin-off X-men type series (not all special effect/cheesy story type). But it is really weird and very addicting. Season 2 starts back up in March.

i watched this weird movie "The Details" basically spider man has an affair with a former college gal and then gets raped by his (female) neighbor and then he gives President David Palmer a kidney so he will kill his neighbor then he and his wife live happily ever after...
Wat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm guessing Tobey Maguire and the Allstate spokesman were in a movie called "The Details." He left out that the wife is a bookstore worker. 

Edit: Or that his wife announces the tributes for the Hunger Games or that she announces acapella competitions. Talented woman, that one. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back