Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently got back to the fourth or so episode of the not new (but relatively new to Netflix) season of GBB. It was bread week!

Ah. Well, I may be rejoining the show. 
Ooh! Would you say you're...going back to the future? 

yZ4vO_s-200x150.gif

Not going to go back through all of them and look, but I can't remember anyone saying anything about "1922".  Finished watching it last night.  I liked it.  It's another Stephen King adaptation.  Reminded me a lot of "Gerald's Game" where it isn't a blatantly scary horror movie, but more psychological with just a bit of gore.

finished season 1 of punisher, it was pretty good.

Started watching Sneaky Pete on Amazon.

I didn't catch the first 5 minutes, but what does he do if his cell mate gets out of jail??  Or was he in for life?

Not sure if it should be here or in Movies, but Netflix just added "47 Meters Down".  Not good, and the big twist at the end is pretty obvious.  I got the impression that it was basically voice work for the 'stars' of the movie and stand-ins were used for the most part.

finished season 1 of punisher, it was pretty good.

Started watching Sneaky Pete on Amazon.

I didn't catch the first 5 minutes, but what does he do if his cell mate gets out of jail??  Or was he in for life?
Season 2 of Daredevil is focused at least 50% on the Punisher (origin story of sorts), and has some scenes with him that exceed the stand-alone series in terms of violence.  

I couldn't get through season 1 of daredevil, may have to revisit, since I think I have finished everything else on Netflix ;)

We did Jessica Jones after Daredevil,  then Luke Cage. Jessica was alright,  but Cage has been more fun. Punisher was the best, though. They're all linked together to some degree,  so that's why we are watching them. They all come together in The Defenders,  I guess.

I've been binge watching Son's of Anarchy.

I'm thinking about buying a harley now too.

Back