Last thing watched on netflix / Amazon..................

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two episodes in to the new Black Mirror season.  A bit disappointed, they're just not as out there and offensive as the early ones, and the concept of the first one was already done in the episode with John Hamm.

We've been watching Marvel's Daredevil, as a follow-up to Punisher, which was excellent. Turns out there are a ton of Netflix Marvel shows that are linked together. Daredevil sets up Punisher's origin story, during season 2. Daredevil is pretty good, I would definitely recommend it. But Punisher was better, i thought. 

We've been watching Marvel's Daredevil, as a follow-up to Punisher, which was excellent. Turns out there are a ton of Netflix Marvel shows that are linked together. Daredevil sets up Punisher's origin story, during season 2. Daredevil is pretty good, I would definitely recommend it. But Punisher was better, i thought. 
Definitely agree that Punisher was better.  I like how it picked up from Daredevil instead of trying too hard to start it from scratch.

watched the 1st episode of punisher, not bad, but the flashbacks of "shane" being the loving father just don't seem to flow very well (based on his walking dead character)- maybe they should give him a different haircut for those scenes?

Also it needs more C Thomas Howell! Wolverines!

Two episodes in to the new Black Mirror season.  A bit disappointed, they're just not as out there and offensive as the early ones, and the concept of the first one was already done in the episode with John Hamm.
I really want to get caught up on Black Mirror.  We watched the first 2 or 3 episodes of the first season and took a long break after that, lol. I think I'm ready to try it again.

So for those with HBO and who didn't know already, all of the Harry Potter movies are now available. In the past week, the fiancé and I have watched both parts of the last book, the sixth book's movie, and the third book's movie.

I'm really enjoying going back and watching them! I don't remember movies very well, so it's fun to go rewatch and only somewhat remember what happened.

I don't think it's a generational thing. 

Almost done with the 2nd season of "Travelers." Not too bad of a show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might, might not.

I am aware I probably have a bias to like the movies, as I did grow up reading the books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope.

Been back and forth between re-watching the entire Avengers movie series and playing the Last of Us on my PS4. Don't remember the last TV show I watched aside from the couple of episodes of The Great British Bakeoff while in the hotel over the holidays. Still haven't finished season 2 of Stranger Things. I might check it out when I get a chance (and remember).

and then the writers and the media ruined the whole thing.  I can't see myself watching it for much longer.
Yeah, there was a lot of hype around S2 and I kept waiting for that moment where I was like, "Yes! I'm also hyped about this!" I felt like the dangling SO many storylines out there, but didn't really move forward on them. It was like trying to watch seven different shows. 

But if you don't like ST (season 2), what should you check out???  :p

Back